hot- hannah

hannah's pov:

it was a few days after my surgery and grayson was acting strange. he seemed hesitant to even touch me. not that i was missing his touch. because i wasn't. because i have jacob.

i was fed up and decided to confront him about it. i stormed out from my bedroom towards the couch where grayson lay.

"get up." i demanded
"huh? hannah i'm sleeping." he said groggily.
"up. now. we need to talk grayson."
"fine fine i'm up." he sat up and rubbed his eyes, peering at me curiously through his eyelashes.

"grayson did i do something? to piss you off?" i said, my voice shaky.

"what? hannah, god no.. why would you think that?" he replied, confusion etched across his face.

"because. we're not the same."

"what do you mean we're not the same?" he questioned. he went to touch my arm but retracted it quickly, thinking i wouldn't notice.

" see what i mean? you won't even touch me." i replied, my voice dangerously low. guilt washed over his features. i knew it. " am i gross or something? we used to be best friends and now you won't even touch me for god sake."

"hannah you said i was hot." he stated

"w-what?" now it was my turn to be confused. my cheeks turned an embarrassing red as he said those words.

"when you were drugged you kind of confessed some things to your mom and i..." he whispered.

"such as?" i asked

"that i gave you hickeys. something about my abs and my eyes. i just didnt know how to handle myself hannah. i know that's not an excuse for me to be a dick."

"i-i" i stuttered. his hand softly grazed my cheek, urging me to continue. "i guess... i meant it?" i cringed at my confession and poor choice of words.

"so you think i'm hot?" he responded cockily.

"i guess anesthesia hannah did?"

"do you agree?"

"you're not that bad." i teased. my face was still burning. my stomach continued to churn.

" you're not that bad yourself meloche." he said

a/n: the story is almost finished!! i'm so excited omg. VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!