surprise- hannah

hannah's pov:

i went to bed that night, my thoughts focused on grayson. i missed him so much. in these few months we have grown so close.

when i woke up my mom didn't even bother coming into my room. that's weird. she always comes to wake me up, especially on a day like today. i trudged into the kitchen, turning on the coffee maker before hearing the front door open.

"hannah come to the door right now. there's someone here to see you." my mom called.

"mom if it's emily just let her in." i sighed as i walked to the door. i opened it and screamed. grayson was standing there, smiling like an idiot.

"grayson!!!" i squealed jumping into his open arms. i locked my legs around his waist as he spun me around.  i was crying like a dumbass. he was crying too and his hot tears hit my shoulders.

"i missed you meloche." he said into my ear. "i missed you more." i said into his. i noticed my mom, grinning from ear to ear.

"did you plan this?" i asked my mom happily

"it was all grayson, maggie." she exclaimed.

"oh my god i love you i love you i love you!!" i screamed out as he continued to hug me tightly.

"i love you more." he said softly, putting me down to face him.

a/n: vote for the next chapter!!