i love you- grayson

grayson's pov:

"i haven't exactly been honest with you..."

"okay what is it?" i asked.

"i'm in love with this guy..." she said.

my heart dropped and i tried to hide my tears.

"ok..." i whispered.

"i just don't know how to tell him. god i don't even know if he feels the same way."

no matter how much it pained me, i had to be supportive. move on. ethan's voice rang through my head.

"just be honest with him." i said.

"okay." she replied softly.

we sat there for a few seconds until she abruptly stood up.

"i'm in love with you." she said.

"wait what?" i replied, trying to hide my excitement.

"i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry. i didn't mean for it to happen, it just did." she answered, already crying.

"i'm in love with you too." i suddenly said, feeling brave.

she started to sob and ran into my arms, locking her legs around my waist. i fell onto the bed, her body clinging to mine. i stroked her hair and whispered into her ear. "why're you crying, angel?" i asked softly.

"i don't know!" she exclaimed. "i just never thought you would say those words back to me." she pressed her lips firmly against mine. i gripped her thighs and she shuddered. i kissed back hungrily. i have been wanting this for so long.

a/n: vote for the next chapter!!!!!