hickeys- grayson

i felt her shoulders tense as she said his name. my jaw clenched in anger. she looked at me bravely, almost as if an idea had popped into her head.

"let's show them."

"what? hannah.." before i could finish she dragged me by my arm into the grimy handicapped bathroom.

"here's the plan." she started "only if you're comfortable obviously, gray." she taunted.

"w-what? when am i not?" i replied, obviously offended. we laughed together for what felt like the millionth time today.

" let's make them believe we're doing something.. in here. maybe mess up our hair a bit?"

we ruffled each others hair up a little, giggling at her childish plan.

"god hannah. lemme add to this genius plan. hickeys?" i asked, wiggling my eyebrows. i was clearly joking, but she was not.

"sure. c'mere" she stated

i looked surprised but shrugged it off. i walked over to her, trailing my hands down her arms to her waist. i then hoisted her up onto the sink counter, never breaking eye contact.

"are you sure?" i asked again.

"let's do this." she said, completely sure of herself.

my lips attached to her neck and her breath hitched. what is happening right now? her fingers found my hair and tugged at the ends gently.

i continued down her neck hastily, sucking occasionally. then my lips met a certain spot right near her ear and she sighed, wrapping her legs around my waist. found it, i thought, somewhat proud. i then detached my lips from her skin, admiring my work.

"that good huh?" i questioned

"don't get cocky, dolan" she replied. "your turn."

she hopped off the sink and turned me around so my back was against it.

"are you okay with this?" she questioned, just as i did.

"go for it meloche ." i replied, covering up my nervousness.

she trailed her soft lips down my neck towards my collarbone, sucking as my breathing quickened. she eventually reached my abs and continued her work. after what felt like forever, she was finished. her cheeks were flushed as she met my eyes. i did that to her. i need to chill. boyfriend. i reminded myself.

i checked out my chest in the mirror, noticing three prominent hickeys. one on my collarbone, one on my pec, and one on my abs.  i then looked at her neck. she had about 3 hickeys forming. they were quickly taking on a purplish hue.

"gray? what did you do to my neck?" she said, surprised.

"what did you do to my chest?" i replied

and with that, we exited the bathroom, hand in hand. it was all for show, yet i couldn't help but enjoy this moment, being with her. i knew this would never happen again. she just saw me as her friend. plus she had a boyfriend. i wished it meant something more.

jake watched us, suddenly intimidated. hannah swayed right past him, smirking. our plan worked. now he knows to stay away from her.

when we returned to our friends, they were shocked to say the least.

"gray? hannah? where were you gu-." emma shut her mouth as soon as she saw the hickeys.

"um WHAT?" emma screamed

hannah shushed her and started to explain, starting with the party a few nights ago. i sat next to hannah in the sand, still protectively gripping her hand. by the end of the story, emma and ellie held her close.

i sent them smiles. they returned them appreciatively, grateful that i had helped hannah. i really didn't deserve it. hannah was the brave one.

i watched her hug her best friends. she then lent in to hug me. i hugged her back, grateful for our friendship. she sighed into my embrace. i can't wait to spend the next two weeks with her.

a/n: i really love writing this story, so i'm glad you guys like it too!! any predictions on what will happen next?