first time- hannah

hannah's pov:

as i lay in the guest bedroom i struggled to sleep. i had gotten used to grayson next to me.

after hearing that i was the first girl grayson has ever brought home, i was shocked. what about 2016 fuckboy grayson? (a/n: it's a joke lol)

as my head swarmed with thoughts i felt the bed dip and turned to see emma smiling back at me.

"emmma!!!!" i cried out.

we hugged tightly and talked about our flights. you must be wondering why she is here. well, her and ethan... might be dating? honestly i don't even know. they both like each other, but i don't think either one of them has made a move yet.

emma fell asleep next to me, tired from her flight. i was wide awake however and decided to go to grab some water from the kitchen.

i tiptoed into the kitchen and heard soft whispers emerging from grayson's parents room. i'm nosy, sue me.

"grayson saved hannah you know." whispered lisa, i'm guessing to sean. i heard a deep voice, similar to the twin's, respond to her comment. "i have never seen him look at someone like that before lisa..." he started. "sean, honey, she has a boyfriend..." lisa warmed. "but our grayson, he really loves her you know. they've been together non stop for an entire month. you should see the way he talks about her. i think she saved him."

i felt myself break out into a smile. stop it.. you're not falling for this boy. i continued to warn myself when i felt arms snake their way around my waist.

"whatcha doin?" grayson teased. he caught me listening to his parents like a complete creep. i turned around in his arms to face him. i shoved his chest playfully and broke out into the widest grin. " why are you awake? isn't your bedtime like 8pm dolan?" i teased back.

"fuck you." he breathed out.

"gladly." i said, not thinking.