beach- hannah

hannah's pov:

i once again woke up next to grayson. however, this time, i was pressed against his rock hard chest.

i sighed, snuggling closer to him. he carded his fingers through my hair and smiled down at me.

i grinned back, pulling the covers closer to me.

"han" he chided, giving me a nickname.

"let me sleep" i whispered, yawning.

"okay.. five more minutes. but just so you know, ethan, emma, and ellie invited us to the beach."

"i'm up." i rubbed the sleep out my eyes and peered at the boy beside me. even in the morning he still managed to look attractive. i probably look like a mess right now. he sat against the headboard, almost admiring me.

"why're you looking at me like that?" i asked, sleep still clouding my brain.

he looked down at the bed. the more i looked at his face the more i noticed the way he held his cheeks, almost embarrassed. is he blushing?

we laughed it off, as always. the tension between us still lingered.

i got out of bed and put on my bikini. just a simple yellow one. when i stepped out of emma's bathroom, my eyes landed on grayson. he looked.. incredible to say the least. i shook those thoughts out of my head for the millionth time and greeted him with a tiny wave.

"im ready whenever you are"

"okay han." he turned around, practically gawking. he cleared his throat: "um.. let's go!" he said

weird.

we arrived at the LA beach. he carried my bag like a complete gentlemen. why is he making it so easy to like him?

ethan, emma, and ellie waved us over.

"hey hannah!" emma said cheerfully.

"sup girdie!" ellie cheered.

"hey hannah.. i'm ethan." he held out his hand for me and i shook it. "i finally met the girl grayson has been binge watching for the past week."

what.

"you watch my videos?!" i exclaimed

"uh- i guess i've seen a few" grayson replied, blushing.

we had fun for about two hours until i decided to walk to grab a water. grayson offered to come with me and i accepted.

as we walked to the booth i felt hungry eyes on me. grayson shuffled closer to me, placing a protective arm around my shoulders.

"this okay?" he asked, gently.

"of course gray. is someone staring at us?"

"nope." he said, popping the p. "they're staring at you."

i looked behind me to be met with the eyes of the infamous jake paul. my blood ran cold. why was he here? the boy had the audacity to smile at me, almost mockingly.

"gray.." i whispered, obviously nervous.

"what's up?" he said, nonchalantly.

"jake.. uh... he's here." i said frantically.

a/n: comment and vote for more!!! major tea next chapter lol.