midnight - grayson

grayson's pov:

i woke up to someone lightly shaking me awake. hannah was straddling my waist, biting her lip in concentration. i guess she had been trying to wake me up for a while.

"gray i need to pee really badly."

"want me to come with?"

"yes dumbass that's why i woke you up."

i chuckled softly and climbed out of bed. we walked quietly to the bathroom. i now understand why she wanted someone to walk with. this school looks kinda creepy at night.

i waited outside the bathroom for her, giving her privacy. once she was done she came up behind me and jumped on my back. i sucked in my breath, scared from the sudden movement.

" you're dead meloche." i said

i gripped her legs and ran back to our room with her on my back. she softly giggled into my ear, causing my heartbeat to quicken.

we both climbed back into bed.

" thanks grayson, for everything i mean."

"no need to thank me hannah."

with those final words we fell asleep. i shifted onto my side so i was spooning her.

i woke up once again to the sound of the door creaking. my eyes opened to see her mom peering into the room. she didn't seem upset that her daughter and i were cuddling.

i waved at her with my free hand, the other one still gripping hannah protectively.

" good morning grayson." she whispered. "breakfast is ready now. wake hannah up so we can get to cliff jumping early." she said, closing our door softly.

i kissed hannah's shoulder trying to wake her up. just as a friend though, because friends do this shit all the time right?

a/n: thank you for 300 reads!!! vote for the next chapter