anesthesia- grayson

a/n: THANK YOU so much for #1 in hannahmeloche!!! i know it seems kinda small but it means a lot to me!!!

grayson's pov:

i stood on the meloche's porch, currently being engulfed in a hug by none other than hannah. we said our i love you's, nothing new. but something felt different about the way i said it to her. i really meant it.

i waited for her surgery to be finished. i was nervous for her.

mrs meloche and i were called into the room. when i went in to greet her she had a huge grin plastered on her face, flashing off her missing tooth.

"graaayyyyy." she whined, similar to a five year old.

"yes hannah?" i replied, trying to stifle my laughter.

" you're just so cute!" she squealed, ruffling her fingers through my hair. my cheeks burned. the nurse came in to check on her and hannah grabbed my face, squishing my two cheeks together. "isn't he hot?" she exclaimed to the nurse. "wow you've got yourself a keeper!" the nurse said to me. my throat went dry in shock.
" uh- we're just friends."

her face fell in suprise and she chuckled a little. the entire car ride back hannah was being oddly flirty.

"MOMMM." she yelled from the backseat where we were sitting. "yes hannah?" her mom replied, laughing. "grayson gave me a hickey."

okay then. the mood in the car shifted. my face immediately felt hot.

"really?" her mom said, thinking it was a god damn joke.

"uh huh! riiiiighhhttt here," she exclaimed pointing to her neck. "annnddd here" she said motioning for her mom to check out her collarbone. obviously nothing was there, but i still cringed in embarrassment. i remembered that day all too well.

the car grew silent. she snuggled into my side and ended up sleeping for the remainder of the day.

a/n: vote for the next chapter!