mistletoe- grayson

grayson's pov:

hannah's eyes met mine. i stared at the doorway and noticed the mistletoe hanging there, taunting me. i'm going to kiss the girl i'm in love with. that's not going to screw up my feelings even more, is it?

"hannah... we don't have to." i told her, reassuring her that there was no pressure.

she carefully placed her arms around my neck. my green eyes met her kaleidoscope ones. "this okay?" she said softly. her eyes shone with want. i must be reading her wrong.

i stepped closer to her and placed my hands around her waist. "kiss me." she whispered.

i lent in and softly placed my lips against hers. her hands left my neck and tangled into my hair, pulling me impossibly closer. my stomach erupted. my heart burst. i swear i heard fireworks go off in my head. i never want this feeling to end.

her lips were soft and gentle and i could smell her vanilla perfume. the way her hands gripped my hair was overwhelming. it was almost as if she wanted this as much as i did.

after what felt like eternity, we separated. her cheeks were flushed as were mine. quiet pants escaped both of our lips.

her family stood by, mouths open wide. they cheered in excitement.

"han... i.." i knew what she was going to say and i didn't want to face that heartbreak.

"i-i... let me come to jersey with you." she urged, still panting from our kiss.

a/n: vote for the next chapter!