ch 3: brother

lulu looked at the owner of the voice, the words sounded familiar.

oh, it was the chaperone boy.

"first of all, i am not kissing a frog, second of all, shouldn't you be with the daycare kids or something? it's already late."

he shrugged. "my home's this way," he pointed to the other direction. "but i saw you kissing a frog."

lulu heaved a sigh. "how many times do i have to tell you, i didn't kiss the damn frog!"

"you did, lulu."

"how do you know my name?"

"your name tag." he pointed out.

right, i'm still wearing my tour guide uniform. well my ex- tour guide uniform.

she sighed and looked down.

"are you okay?" he asked and sat beside her playing with the frog beside them

lulu looked down. "i was un-promoted."

"so you were fired?"

"no, i was un-promoted."

the purple-haired boy paused before speaking again. "what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"i'm a janitor now." lulu said quietly, embarrassed.

"oh yikes."

yeah, helping out a lot. lulu thought and glared at the boy with much anger in his eyes.

"i'm sorry." he said at last while looking at you in the eyes.

"why are you sorry, you did nothing wrong?"

the boy laughed, "i'm sorry because i'm laughing at you." he continued to laugh and he held his stomach.

lulu rolled her eyes and picked up the frog. "this frog doesn't deserve to be touched by you."

"why? because you don't want anyone touching your boyfriennddd?" he teased with a mocking voice which caused lulu to feel a bunch of different emotions build up inside her.

she contained her anger and ignored his words, walking inside the museum.

"my shift starts in 3 hours." she muttered.

lulu returned the frog to its area, skipped her way out, and bumped into the purple hair guy again.

she stumbled backwards and scoffed upon seeing the man, "oh my gosh, shouldn't you be going home now?"

"well yeah, but you don't know my name yet." he smirked.

"did i ask?"

"no but it's wooyoung." he held out his hand smiling brightly.

lulu shook his hands. "hello youngwoo, now you shall be going now." she intentionally said to piss him off.

wooyoung smiled and followed lulu as she was going out. she turned the opposite way to where he pointed where his house was, but she can still sense him behind her.

"do you have a home or not? just be honest." lulu turned around seeing that he wasn't going home just yet.

he shook his head and that brought her to her surprise.

"i'm just kidding." he laughed. lulu turned around as she kept walking annoyed, still feeling his presence behind her.

"oh my gosh you're so annoying!" lulu yelled, catching the attention of some people.

"are you free?" he asked bluntly.

lulu's arms flailed, being done with his shit. "no, i have to go home and take care of my brother."

"can i come?" he asked again.

lulu widened her eyes. "i don't even know you or anything about you, and you want to come to my house." she rolled her eyes at the blunt question.

"you know that my name is wooyoung." he shrugged.

lulu was frustrated, she's never met anyone as annoying as youngwoo. hoping he'd be gone soon, lulu kept on walking to her apartment.

she entered her apartment and wooyoung followed behind.

she breathed out, "stalker."

"how am i a stalker when you let me in? you knew i was following you but you let me." he smirked at his words.

lulu took a deep breath. "that's because if i keep talking to your ugly face, i'll definitely get high blood pressure."

"noona?" a boy's voice asked from the hallway.

"jongho? you're home from school already?" he nodded and she went closer to check on her brother.

"i missed you noonaaa" he whined and lulu hugged him tightly.

"what is he? your boyfriend?" wooyoung asked and she widened your eyes.

"he's my brother!" lulu yelled and he took a step back.

jongho looked at him and back at lulu. "who's he? your boyfriend?"

lulu couldn't take it and slammed her door to her room.

"yes." wooyoung politely smiled.

_-_--___---_-_-

Christmas break finally!1