ch 24: frog

"what in the fuc-" lulu almost cursed as she awoke to a pink bright ceiling and a comfy cloud bed.

she fell off the bed and stood up with a shocked face.

she thought to herself if she should find a way out, or wait until something happens. but she decided to explore the place before doing anything.

she noticed that the door was closed, and that the ceiling, the walls and the floor were the same bright colour. pink.

lulu examined the interior, it was just a bed. she decided to put her ear to the wall to see if she can hear anything through the walls.

"huh." she exclaimed after hearing some chattering at the other side of one of the walls.

then she heard footsteps coming from the door and ran to the comfy bed as she pretended to sleep.

someone entered and walked closer to her, then went out after closing the door behind them.

lulu stood up in an instant and ran towards the door to hear any conversations.

"the princess is still not awake." a female voice said and lulu widened her eyes, was she the princess?

"well then wake her up, the prince is about to arrive."

lulu's heart pounded loudly and she ran to the bed once again as she pretended to sleep.

the door opened and someone shook her shoulders gently.

"princess, there is someone who'd like to meet you." lulu opened her eyes to see a talking froG.

lulu fell back into her bed and almost got a concussion cause of that.

"i-i" she stuttered but the talking frog didn't waste any time.

"princess, your wardrobe is ready. please come with me, he's arriving in a few minutes!" she pulled her hands and they exited the room.

the hallways were filled with frog servants and the hallways were all green with brown rugs. how fancy.

they reached a room with all kinds of colours, this must've been the colourfulest room in the whole palace or something.

the talking lady frog got a green and white dress from the racks. although the colours seemed not as pretty, the design was beautiful.

the frog pushed her into a room and she didn't know what to do but to change because they'd probably eat her if she didn't change.

the dress looked really pretty, except her hair.

lulu went out of the room and was seated by a bunch of frogs wearing makeup. they did her hair and makeup and she seemed so hesitant to even say anything because they looked so realistic and they're eyes were so big.

they pushed her into a big room with a fancy chair and made her sit down as a crowded room with frogs filled the area.

she didn't know what to do, she wanted to escape and all thought this was a dream but when she pinched herself, nothing worked.

just then she heard trumpets and looked to her side to see wooyoung being dragged by frog guards. he seemed sleepy and lulu stood up as she ran towards him.

"wooyoung?" she slightly slapped his cheek and he widened his eyes to see lulu.

"oh my gosh lulu!" he said and held onto her.

the whole crowd clapped and one frog yelled to kiss.

lulu was concerned about wooyoung, but not only that. they're in a kingdom full of frogs, talking frogs, and there's no way out.

wooyoung regained his energy and looked around before dragging lulu with him.

"wooyoung! care to explain what's going on?" she yelled at him.

they reached an empty corner and stayed their to catch their breaths.

"okay. but don't freak out." he told her calmly. lulu tried to stay as calm as possible.

"that purple frog, he's my dad."

lulu widened her eyes. "WAIT SO yoUre HALF FROG?"

"nono let me explain. he's the king of this kingdom, he was originally a frog but when my mother met him at a pond when she was five, she kissed him and he turned into human."

"princess and the frog huh? wooyoung are you being serious-"

wooyoung nodded. "you don't need to beleive me if you don't want too, but it's all true."

"he and mother kept on arguing because he wanted to return with her to this kingdom but mother never wanted to leave us. i was selfish to leave."

lulu couldn't beleive what she was hearing. how the frick is this even real? and wooyoung's life story was confusing her, knowing that he's quarter frog concerns her.

"i beleive you." lulu responded. "but how do we get out?"

"we have to meet my father." he sighed and pulled lulu's hand.

"wait what?! have to meet your father? isn't there an easier way out though?"

he shook his head. "well if there was then we'd be ouTTA HERE." he said the last part a bit louder than usual.

"he's probably the reason why we're here." he stated and lulu didn't respond.

"but why me? why can't he just take you instead?" she joked to lighten up the mood.

"because your the reason why we're here."

oh?

__—_-_—-_-

this seems like a problematic story but i wanted to add the frog thing since this is all bout frogs

OH ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2k READSS AHSHHAAU