ch 25: note

lulu gulped when she came face to face with a bearded man.

she looked over at wooyoung who had his head down and hands fiddling together.

"lulu, may i ask why you kissed one of my people?" he asks and she hesitated.

i was five? what does he expect me to do? use my common sense and not act like any other nuisance five year old girl?

"because i felt to do so, sir." she responded in a small voice.

the man nodded slightly and looked over at wooyoung. "it's been long, son."

wooyoung didn't respond and lulu could tell he was gonna cry because he was shaking a bit.

lulu looked at wooyoung's father in the eyes. "sir may we please go back?"

the man looked at lulu straight in the eyes. "so your going to go without a thank you?"

lulu was confused, why did she need to thank this frog king guy.

"i've fulfilled your wish wooyoung, even after you left." he said in a calming voice.

wooyoung looked up. "i'm sorry." he muttered.

the bearded man smiled a bit. "but just know wooyoung, i can't leave this kingdom. and once i die, one of you sons will have to take care of the kingdom."

"not it!" wooyoung touched his nose quickly.

the man chuckled a bit. "i missed you, you know i've been watching over you."

"what do you mean watching over?"

"nothing. now let's get on with the ceremony shall we?"

they both didn't even have time to respond when they found themselves getting styled once more.

they were then pushed to the front.

"aw i miss home." lulu whined as she stood up in front of many frogs.

wooyoung was then pushed also and he stood taller than lulu.

"do we have to kiss? in public?" lulu asked and wooyoung shrugged.

"if you want."

lulu closed her eyes tightly and waited for wooyoung to kiss her.

he leaned in and their lips touched together once again.

"is it over?" lulu asked once she felt his lips not on hers anymore.

lulu opened her eyes and looked around.

"lulu? your awake?" he asked and felt her forehead.

"uh? wasn't i awake?"

wooyoung shook his head. "i found you knocked uncioncious."

"what the hell?" lulu felt her heartbeat.

"wait so you didn't have a father who was a frog?"

wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows together and didn't know how to respond.

"so your father doesn't own a frog kingdom?"

wooyoung shook his head. "why are you saying these stuff? did you fall hard? do you recognize who i am?" he asked and held her by the shoulders.

lulu was speechless, it felt so real and why was she knocked unconscious?

"where did you find me?"

"near the bus stop." he helped lulu up.

they were still at wooyoung's favourite place.

"i can't do this anymore, these frogs knocked me unconscious!" she backed away from the pond.

"what? frogs can't do that lulu."

"wooyoung, those frogs are possessed and claim that your their prince and i'm their princess. i'm not joking when i say this."

wooyoung chuckled. "not gonna lie lulu but your acting dumb. frogs can't do that, please don't tell me your gonna act like this from now on."

lulu breathed out and calmed herself down. "i'm going home."

wooyoung tilted his head. "but you have work!"

"call them, tell them i'm sick."

__-_—-_-_—

"noona i'm finally gonna debut!"

lulu dazed but smiled once hearing the news and gave him a big bear hug.

"i'm proud of you jongho." she hugged him so tightly.

"now get some sleep, you need energy in order to perform well."

she smiled and sent her brother off to bed.

lulu sighed and got a call from her work.

"hello?"

"i'm calling to tell you that we dont have work tomorrow." san responded and lulu gasped.

"did you just act nice to me?"

"shut up it's not like i wanted too." he replied.

lulu ended the call without saying goodbye.

she went to the room to find wooyoung sitting down on the bed, he stood up once he noticed lulu was at the doorframe and hugged her.

then left to go to the washroom, lulu was generally confused but decided to sleep.

__—__-_-_-

lulu woke up to an empty bed, she stood up and looked at wooyoung's side of bed to see that it was empty.

lulu rushed out of the room to find a note on the table. she thought it was from jongho but he didn't have any training sessions today.

she picked up the note and realsied it was from wooyoung.

__-_—__-__-

hihi