ch 15: jacket

"oh my nickity jack nack snack pack lack frack." wooyoung said to himself, strolling the streets of their small neighbourhood.

"i swear lulu if you don't anwser my texts!-" He dialed the number again and lulu miraculously answered.

"what's up wooyoung?"

"where in the pickity pick pick lick shit hit frit are you?" he asked in a worrisome voice.

"i'm with somebody. say hi yeosang!" she cheerfully said.

wooyoung heard a male voice and that boiled him up.

"lulu, are you cheating on me?" he asked.

"what the hell no! why would i cheat on you?" lulu responded almost immediately.

"did you drink anything?"

"no! why are you like this. i need to make friends in seoul also."

wooyoung sighed. "okay.. just wanted to know if your okay."

there was silence in the other line but lulu responded with a soft voice. "i love you wooyoung."

wooyoung blushed after hearing that.

"i love you too lulu, just come home soon."

lulu nodded through the phone although wooyoung couldn't see.

"i'm going home now, bye yeosang!" she waved at yeosang and walked towards home

"oh wait wooyoung-"

"what's up i'm here?" he responded.

"i don't know where home is."

"what do you mean you don't know?"

"i kinda went far away and got lost in seoul with yeosang.."

"you got lost in seoul with that guy?!"

"look wooyoung, he's just a friend." she tried to fix up the misunderstanding.

"i don't care if he's your friend, i only care about your well-being. now where are you?"

lulu smiled knowing he understood. she sighed and looked around at her surroundings.

"i'm near seoul station."

"wait i'm gonna whip out google maps, hang on."

lulu tapped her foot, it was getting dark.

"seriously lulu, you really wanted to go out and get lost in seoul with some friend of yours." he mumbled but lulu could hear clearly.

"yah, it was fun though."

"fun? you could get kidnapped for all i could know." he scolded.

lulu sighed. "it's not big deal big boy. i'll just wait for my prince to find me."

"who? who's your prince?" he asked, confusion showed in his voice.

"you get nothing, don't you?" she rolled her eyes.

"huh"

lulu didn't anwser and observed her surroundings again.

"seoul station is all tHE WAY THERE?! how faR DID YOU GO LULU."

"i only went a few blocks.."

"ahah yeah a few blocks. from our house to seoul station, it takes 45 minutes taking car, but walking, it takes fridging 1 hour and 35 minutes."

"how about you call mingi?"

"it's not like mingi will anwser me, remember he's a limo driver for kpop idols." he pronounced.

lulu procrastinated for a while, but since her brain wasn't working at the moment she told wooyoung to go with her idea.

"just go with it, i'm pretty sure he'll anwser."

"yeah okay but if he doesn't, you have to buy lifetime supply of chicken nuggets," before lulu could respond wooyoung immediately spoke "ill call you after i call him."

he hung up and lulu just stood there with a shocked face.

"what's up mingi?"

fortunately, mingi picked up in the flash of a light.

"hey what's up my best bro friend wooyoung?"

wooyoung cringed for a moment but proceeded what he was saying.

"can you pick me up at my house and bring me to seoul station? i promise to pay you back one day." he pleaded.

"of course i will buddy."

"never call me buddy."

"will do, buddy."

__—_—___-___—

lulu tapped her foot, it was getting quite chilly and she hated the cold because her body starts to shake and she tenses up sometimes.

it's been almost 30 minutes yet they still aren't here, and wooyoung hasn't even called her yet.

lulu decided to call him since he was being a forgetful ass.

"where are you?"

"yah lulu, didn't i tell you it takes 45 minutes just to come by car? plus the traffic here is pretty bad so please stay indoors or something. i don't wanna take care of a frozen elsa." he laughed at his joke although no one laughed with him.

"i can freeze you and your little mouth up, then how would you feel about that?"

it was silent in the other line and wooyoung just chuckled nervously.

"i love you and i care about you so please don't be in the cold, i don't want you to get sick." he softly said.

"you can't get cold because of the weather, you can get sick because of viruses."

"lulu, this is not science class, i just need you to stay inside and get warm before some random ass dude gives you his jacket."

"okay jealous boy. will do."

"have you both ever kissed yet?" mingi asked and lulu heard from the other line.

"not yet." wooyoung told mingi and lulu's face flushed red.

"uh excuse me, but do you want my jacket? your face is red." a male voice said and wooyoung felt a rush of jealousy over flow.

"no it's okay." she responded with a reassuring smile but the man still gave the jacket to her.

"it's okay, i'm wearing layers." the boy smiled and lulu smiled back.

"who's that?" wooyoung whispered to lulu even though she didn't have her phone on speaker.

"it's this dude who gave me his jacket." she whispered back and the man looked at her awkwardly.

"see! i told you! lulu, give that jacket back and run away! he might kidnap you!"

"no i think he's genuinely a nice person."

"that's what the victim of the story always says before they actually get kidnapped."

lulu sighed, "i'm hanging up now." before wooyoung could respond, she hung up and made sure to say goodbye.

"girls are problematic sometimes."

"maybe it's just your girl, my girl always obeys me. is that right nacho?"

nacho nods and mocks mingi which makes mingi laugh out loud.

wooyoung tried to force a smile but he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

__—_—___-_

guesses on who the man who gave the jacket is?