ch 30: frog

"gosh dangit you stupid frogs, why do you always have to give me a hard time?" lulu groaned as she picked up the turd.

it's been almost a year since she's left seoul and went back to her hometown to pursue her career. she missed jongho and wooyoung so much but they always told her to strive for what she wanted altough it may take years to train in university again.

she was about to turn around when a voice stopped her.

"have you forgotten that we're the reason why your with prince wooyoung?"

lulu slowly turned back to see all frogs looking at her, she didn't know if she should scream or kick the frogs. but she wasn't that cruel and she wasn't a scaredy cat.

"did you just talk?-" she asked.

"i don't know, did i?" another voice said and it defitnetly wasn't coming from the frogs. she turned around to see her manager looking back at her with a smile.

"woah wait how do you know about this whole ordeal with wooyoung?"

he smiled a bit and looked down at the frogs. "i'm his father."

"no way your not, your joking right?" lulu laughed awkwardly.

he chuckled slightly. "wasn't it obvious? that boy tried to ignore me as much as possible when he was in the museum."

lulu was taken aback still. "you-your lying!"

"then why would i say something about the frogs?"

lulu stayed silent and didn't move an inch.

"what i'm trying to say is, lulu, i've had my eye on you for a while. but don't take it the wrong way, your the reason why my son's been smiling so much. i want to thank you, and i also have a gift for you and him."

lulu was still shocked but nodded, ordering him to continue.

he gave her a envelope and another envelope.

"open this with wooyoung when you meet him next time."

lulu saluted and held the envelopes with caution.

"will do sir." she posed like those military people.

__—__-_——__—_

today was the day she was able to go back to seoul just in time for ateez' comeback.

lulu attended m countdown and sang along to say my name.

at the end, she exited the building and waited near the entrance. lulu held the envelope tightly and kicked stones.

"yay lulu!" a voice called out and it was san.

"this is for me?" he said and grabbed the envelope from her hands.

"no! that's for wooyoung!" she yelled and tried to get it but san was already opening it up.

"for me?" another voice said and it was wooyoung. lulu widened her eyes and smiled as she tackled him into a big hug.

"wow you look so different, so much.. makeup." lulu admitted.

"hey don't be jealous just because you can't even do your own makeup."

"oh shut up, it's not like you do your own makeup, stylists do it for you!" lulu argued back.

"can you guys be quiet for once? i can't get through a damn day without you two quarreling with each other whether it's on the phone or real life." another voice said and it turned out to be jongho.

"jongho! my baby!" lulu said and tackled him, almost choking him because she was hugging too tight.

"aww this is so cute!" san said out loud and lulu almost forgot he had the letter. lulu snatched it out of his hands and gave it to wooyoung.