ch 26: fireflies

"OH WHAT THE FROG." lulu almost yelled as she finished reading the note.

"lulu can you be quiet for once? you've never been this loud ever since i heard you sing senorita by vav-" jongho exited his room.

"wooyoung. he left back to (hometown)" lulu muttered.

"he what?! but why so suddenly?" jongho rushes beside lulu to also read the note.

"we should respect him jongho, wooyoung has a family too."

jongho looked over at lulu. "but aren't we his family?"

lulu hesitated for a moment but smiled right after. "of course."

__—_-_—_—_

lulu sighed as she sat on the bench near a playground.

everything was so boring without wooyoung here, she realized that wooyoung was the reason why she was smiling all the time. but he's not here at the moment.

lulu read the note again.

dear lulu, or jongho, or whoever reads this

as you may have noticed, i'm not here! well although this may become as a shock to you, i went to visit (hometown). i realized that before i want to become an idol, i need to fix my personal life. i don't want to live in regrets. being a trainee made me realize my love for dancing and i want to thank you lulu for that. but it also made me realize that there's much more family than you and jongho. my parents divorced, are living in different areas but they're still my parents. my brother is currently living in seoul with jisu, but he's still my brother, i can't change anything about that. that's why i want to have good relationships with the people whom have been with me ever since i was a baby.

okay this sounds cringe and i should stop but don't worry, i'll be back in time before the debut with jongho and i made sure to talk with ceo-nim!

it's my fault, and i should fix it.

anyways i love you! hehe uwuwuwuwu~

-woowoo

a short but detailed note. it was clear why he went back to try to fix things with his parents but the idea of leaving so suddenly scared lulu.

why didn't he just tell her straight up?

"reading a note from your boyfriend huh?" a voice said and lulu jumped.

san showed a very fake smile that showed his dimples.

he then sat beside lulu and kicked the air. "wish i had boyfriend." he muttered and lulu almost choked.

"you what?"

"no never mind."

lulu stayed silent and decided not to ask.

"are you sure wooyoung's your boyfriend-"

"are you hitting on my boyfriend?" lulu asked.

san shook his head nonstop. "NO!" he screamed.

lulu laughed. "it's okay if you have a crush on him."

"i've never met someone who's okay with someone liking their boyfriend." san admits.

"well guess what, you met that someone. plus it's not like you can steal him cause you have to get through me first." she showed her non-existent biceps.

they both laughed and san looked at lulu. "your actually pretty nice, but i still hate you for doing shiber wrong like that."

lulu shrugged. "agreed."

__—_-_-_—_

"hello?" lulu called and wooyoung took a little while to anwser.

"lulu! good you called."

"how's it there? did you make up with your family."

"they're.. i don't know. i haven't talked with brother yet since he's still in seoul."

lulu nodded through phone although he couldn't see.

"i miss you." she told him and wooyoung responded after a few seconds.

"i miss you too."

"i have to go put jongho to bed now."

wooyoung chuckled a bit. "he's old enough. just because your older than him doesn't mean you have to act like his mom."

"how about you? where are you staying?"

he sighed. "let's talk tomorrow, just know i'm okay? alright."

lulu nodded once more. "i have to go now, i'll call you in the morning."

"okay, ill make sure to anwser." he responded.

they ended the call and lulu got her jacket as she rushed outside.

she sat at wooyoungs place and looked up at the fireflies.

she loved the fireflies and loved to see them glowing at night.

lulu looked to her side to see a green frog this time. she smiled and picked up the frog.

"if i kiss you, will my prince appear again?"

the frog ribbited but lulu resisted. "no, he needs to sort things out with his family."

the frog bounced towards the pond again and stayed there for the time being.

she then crouched down once again and made a wish.

"wooyoung said that saying wishes to frogs can help." she told the frogs who seemed to be listening closely. "i wish for... the truth about everything."

she clasped her hands together and closed her eyes after making the wish .

she opened her eyes to see the same thing, but turned around to a surprise.

"woosun?" she gasped.

_—__—-_-_-_-

ngl i'm having a writers block but i'm trying to do something wkdbd