ch 11: one

lulu looked at her brother's unconscious state and heard a knock at the door.

she stood up and opened the door to see an unfamiliar younger face.

"hello?" she asked while tilting her head a bit.

"hi i'm junyoung, is there a jongho in here?" he asked, tippy toeing to see where he was.

lulu nodded her head and made way for him to come in.

"i'm jongho's friend." he said as he set the teddy bear he was holding down on the couch where lulu was sleeping.

"and you are?" he asked looking at lulu.

"i'm lulu, his older sister."

he nodded and found a chair to sit beside jongho, he sighed in despair looking at his state.

"how long has he been asleep for?" his tone changed to a lower octave.

lulu looked somewhere else and tried to think.

"almost twelve hours now, he normally slept this long.." she mumbled the last sentence but junyoung could still hear her, and he looked down.

"where are the others?" she asked and looked around.

"huh? others?" he asked following her gaze.

lulu looked at junyoung and furrowed her eyebrows.

"i mean where are his other friends.. aren't you guys like suppose to visit in some kind of friend group or something like that?" she awkwardly laughed.

now it was junyoung's turn to look at lulu with his eyebrows crashed together.

"he hasn't told you? i'm his only friend." junyoung admitted, feeling a bit sad over that confession.

lulu widened her eyes in disbelief. she really thought that jongho had a lot of friends because he was an extrovert.

junyoung nodded and continued,

"he used to have a big friend group, but ever since his friends started bullying me, he's been standing up for me and that caused him to play the role of the victim too." he whispered, with his voice quavering.

lulu crouched down to his level since he was sitting and patted his shoulder.

"hey, it's okay. don't blame yourself, okay? you're an amazing boy, and don't tell yourself you aren't. i know my jongho is friends with intellectuals only." she said making him giggle a bit.

the two chatted and chatted for a while until someone opened the door.

"wooyoung!" she smiled and junyoung stood up to bow at him.

"hello, my name is lee joonyoung, nice to meet you senior." he bowed several times more and wooyoung stood there while blinking countless times.

"hello?" he said and bowed as well. junyoung suddenly sat down and looked down to his lap.

'is he okay?' wooyoung mouthed at lulu and lulu shrugged her shoulders.

"you don't have to be formal with me." he told junyoung and junyoung looked up to wooyoung with shock on his face.

"but your my senior!" he complained and wooyoung shook his head.

"i'm your senior so you listen to me."

junyoung stayed quiet and wooyoung gave himself a pat on the back while smirking.

---__-_-_--_

"junyoung, how long do you plan to stay here?" lulu asked, offering him a cup of water.