ch 23: purple

(y'all i kinda feel like this story is getting boring wkfbekd i'll try to fix this)

lulu woke up to the sound of loud snoring and she stood up from their shared bed.

yes, they've been sleeping on the same bed but didn't do anything to crazy.

lulu stood up and lazily walked to the kitchen to find a note on the table which read:

"hey luls, i went out to school early in the morning because i didn't want to be bombarded with those fan girls again. just so you don't forget, i have trainee sessions after school so i won't come back until night time! but please don't worry, i'll be okay.❤️

p.s why is wooyoung's hair that colour?

-jongho"

he ended the note off with a heart and lulu smiled but was curious about the p.s thing. she was about to get the cereal box when she heard loud groaning coming from the room.

she looked to see wooyoung stretching in bed and throwing some of the blankets falling slowly off the bed.

she then noticed something odd about him.

"wooyoung, your hair." she pointed out and wooyoung just groaned again.

lulu stepped closer and touched his hair, she suddenly felt that it was kind of wet.

"did you take a shower?"

"no." he muttered back and tried to fall asleep again.

"wooyoung, your hair. it's green." she told him and wooyoung shot up while feeling his hair.

"what?!" he yelled at lulu in shock and she stared back at him.

"i- you-" she stuttered and he rushed to the washroom to see.

just then she could hear a girl-like scream coming from the washroom, he ran back to lulu and held her by the shoulders.

"oh lulu please tell me this is a joke!" he pleaded and shook her.

"i don't even know what happened." lulu said in a shaky voice because he was shaking her so fast.

he stopped and felt his hair again. "this must be the frogs doing!"

"the what?" lulu questioned.

"what if when we kissed, i'm turning into a frog."

"does that seem logical to you?" she told wooyoung who was having some asthma right now.

he turned to lulu and shook his head. "no not really."

lulu took a deep breath and calmed him down. "let's go to the pond, but we can't stay for long because i have work." she said sternly and wooyoung nodded.

__—_-___-___

"so what now?"

"huh?" he whipped his head to lulu who just stared back at him.

"i thought you could talk to them or something-"

"lulu. i would if i could." wooyoung nonchalantly said.

lulu sighed and bent down. "what did you do to wooyoung? i'm not asking for trouble, i'm just curious." she talked to the frog.

the frog looked at her for a while but after jumped into the pond.

"well, no luck." she muttered and sat at the bench.

"but seriously, how would you get green hair? yesterday you had purple."

he sighed and sat beside lulu. "some curse maybe? i don't know."

"what if it had to do with me kissing that frog."

wooyoung faked a laugh. "i'm still salty that stupid frog took your first kiss."

lulu giggled. "maybe you got purple hair because of the purple frog."

"this is not normal." wooyoung stated.

"your not normal!" she argued back, joking.

wooyoung scrunched up his face.

"i kinda like this green hair, maybe we were destined to be with eachother."

lulu shrugged. "yah, don't you think that waking up to green hair is fricking weird though?"

"it doesn't matter, as long as no ones hurt."

after a while of talking, they bid goodbyes as she walked to work. but before she could even reach work, she was grabbed by someone and knocked unconscious on the way.

___-_-_-__—_-_

y'all might end this book soon! i can smell it sniff sniff