ch 22: magic

"lulu i don't think i want to be a idol." jongho sighed.

"what why?"

"it's so stressful, stress is bad for the bab-"

"don't even start. plus it's your dream? you can't just give it up. jongho, this is an opportunity you have to take, you can't waste your talent like that." lulu consulted her brother who just sighed once more.

"where's wooyoung anyways?"

"he's at the company."

"why does he have to be a trainee? he never even auditioned!"

"that's why he's auditioning nowwww." she said to her brother who didn't say anything back.

"lulu, have you ever wondered where mom and dad went?"

lulu stopped her movement and dozed off.

"look jongho-ah, let's talk about this another time."

"you always say that! ever since i was nine that's the same thing you've told me. the same damn thing."

lulu was shocked to hear jongho say those words to her but wasn't surprised, she was pretty much expecting it.

she sighed, she couldn't keep it a secret for much longer. "jongho, mom passed away. dad, he left."

"left where? lulu i swear if-"

"he left for another woman!" she said, almost yelling at him and jongho stayed quiet.

lulu sighed, tears threatening to fall. "just go to sleep, you have school tomorrow and training sessions after."

"it's only 8?"

"you have to sleep." she said sternly and jongho walked to the room in silence.

__-_-__-_—__

"how did the audition go?" lulu asked as wooyoung entered the house.

"it went okay." he responded and skipped over to lulu whom he gave a bear hug to.

"what's with the sudden contact?" she giggled as wooyoung squished her.

"i just love you." wooyoung pecked her cheek. lulu widened her eyes.

"your acting weird get off me." she pushed him off and wooyoung laughed.

"let's go out. on a date."

lulu gave him a suspicious look.

"why so suddenly?"

wooyoung sighed. "i wanna show you a place i've always went to when i was a young kid." he mentioned and lulu nodded because of the curiosity.

"it's late and jongho is sleeping though-"

"lulu, i promise he'll be okay. it'll only be just this once."

lulu nodded and got ready.

they later walked out of the house and wooyoung led the way.

"it's not that far, just need to take a bus and then walk a little."

"you better know where you are going or else we're gonna get lost again."

wooyoung shrugged. "who knows? it's been long."

lulu huffed out.

__-_-_—__-

they eventually got off the bus although lulu was on the edge of sleeping.

"you always sleep." wooyoung complained.

lulu scoffed and continued on their way.

they just had small talks and once in a while cracked lame ass jokes.

"what do you call someone without a body or a nose?" lulu asked wooyoung.

"what?" he asked, on the brick of laughing even though she didn't say the joke yet.

"nobody nose." they both held in their laughs before they cracked up so bad, they were pretty sure they were gonna wake up people.

"no no mine is better." he argued, "your american going into the washroom, and your american going out of the washroom. what are you while your in it?"

lulu almost burst out into laughter. "a bone-"

"OH my god no lulu stop." he yelled. "your a peein'."

lulu tilted her head a bit but when she understood the joke, she laughed so hard she almost fell down as she held her stomache.

"hey wait we're here." he told lulu and as lulu caught her breath, she followed him.

"huh? it's the woods? are you sure it's safe?" lulu asked hesitantly as she clung to wooyoung.

wooyoung nodded in reassurance. "i've been here many times when i was younger, and i'm still alive."

"are you sure?!" she asked loudly wooyoung groaned and nodded.

they finally reached the small place and there was many small yellow things in the air.

"what are those?"

"those, are called, fireflies!" he said in a disney voice.

lulu gasped and sat down at a log. she then saw a nearby pond and ran towards it, and to her surprise it was a pretty big one.

"there's even a pond here? we can live here instead of living at the house."

wooyoung laughed and crouched down beside lulu.

"and there's a purple frog!" lulu yelled as she pointed at the frog.

"lulu, do you beleive in wishes?" he asked.

lulu nodded. "ehh yeah."

"when i wanted to meet you again, i wished upon a frog."

"you what?" lulu asked amazed.

"sounds crazy right? but ever since i saw you kissing a frog, i always believed in frogs. i forgot about my wish, forgot about you. until i passed by the pond and i regained my memories. when i looked into your eyes the next time i saw you, i knew it was you. my wish came true."

lulu's eyes were filled with love and shock.

"ew what the heck?" she joked and laughed, but was still shocked. "are you joking?" she asked.

wooyoung shook his head. "why would i? would i ever lie to you about me wishing to frogs? he questions and lulu just laughs.

"oh by the way please don't tell anyone. it's a secret, and quite embarrassing." he pleads.

lulu laughed. "i promise." she let out her pinky and they pinky crossed.

the whole place just seemed magical, the fireflies lit up the place and the pond glistened well.

lulu smiled, she was thankful for frogs because she wouldn't be here without them.

__—_—_-_

interesting chapter heading ur way!1! vroom vroom