ch 29: never give up

"thank you miss jung! i'll make sure to visit again." lulu bowed and gave her a hug. miss jung also gave her son a big bear hug and they were on their way.

"i can't beleive you actually had no money." lulu laughed.

"hey! i'm not rich like my biological family is." he pouted and they rode the taxi to the airport.

they stayed in wooyoung's house for 2 days and even went around the town a few more times to recreate the memories they saw together.

they eventually caught their flight and was on their way back to seoul.

the first person to greet them was woosun and wooyoung was shocked to see him.

"what're you doing here?" wooyoung asked in a suspicious tone.

"can't your brother see you?" woosun asked after putting a serious face on.

woosun couldn't take it and laughed anyways.

"i'm sorry your face- it looks like your constipated." he admitted and wooyoung couldn't help but to laugh also.

whereas lulu didn't know what was funny but laughed anyways.

they rode back to the house with woosun and jisu at the front seat. jongho was in the house with the other trainees from kq entertainment.

"ohh noona you're home yay." he said in a boring tune and lulu decided to play along.

"yay my amazing brother is home." she put her hands halfway in the air.

the trainees laughed at jongho and he pouted. "well that's not very nice." he muttered.

lulu then sat down. "so when's the debut date?"

"we're not sure." yunho stated and lulu widened her eyes.

"well it was suppose to be this week but someone went missing." seonghwa mentioned and all their eyes landed on wooyoung.

"it's not my fault."

"well it technically is though-" hongjoong was about to finish but wooyoung cut him off.

"okay yes it's my fault okay fine." he huffed.

"not only that but we need two more members in."

"have we come up with a name yet?" he asked

"ceo-nim said we're gonna start off as kq fellaz then promote as ateez."

lulu nodded. "i can ask someone i know. he has a weird obsession with plushies if that's okay."

hongjoong's eyes brightened. "anyone else?"

"oh me me! have you forgotten about me!?" mingi ran into the room and jumped around.

"since when did you come?" wooyoung asked in confusion.

"oh i was here the whole time." he let out his gummy smile and you could see yunho in the corner smiling widely.

_-_-__-_—_-__-

lulu sat on the couch and was about to start off her kdramas when she received a call from an unknown number.

"hello?"

"lulu?" a old man said.

"yes who is this?" she asked with much caution.

"it's your favourite manager!" he chuckled through the phone and lulu didn't know if she should laugh as well or hang up.

"anyways," he said after calming down a bit. "lulu, i need you back here."

"you know i can't do that- my brother is staying here in seoul for his debut and i already have a house here." just as lulu said that, wooyoung walked in.

"lulu, we need someone to take care of the marine animals. and since you did a good job with the frogs, i want you to come back and perhaps you can follow your dream of being a marine biologist."

lulu hesitated to answer. "thank you for the opportunity but i've been let down before manager-nim.. i don't know if i'll have enough money to pay rent back there and leaving my brother and boyfriend? i can't-"

wooyoung took the phone from her grasp. "she would love to take the opportunity."

lulu tried to get the phone back but wooyoung was just to tall.

"wooyoung give the phone back!" she whisper-yelled but wooyoung didn't listen and kept talking with him.

"ah ah yes, she'd love to! she's going there next week."

lulu gave up and looked at wooyoung. "next week? dumbass! i have work and-"

"she's all set."

after wooyoung hung up, lulu started to yell.

"yah wooyoung! don't just take the phone from me! it's my choice to-"

"it's not your choice, it's your heart's."

she was silent and looked around before sitting down. "wooyoung i really wanna go but i'm scared of getting put down by my manager like before. and i'm scared that you and jongho will have trouble living here."

"i'll live with jongho well, if it's for you to chase your dreams, go do it. your life matters as well. your the reason why i'm here today, i know you care but you have to take care of yourself also. follow your dreams before you regret it."

lulu sighed and looked at wooyoung with hopeful eyes. "thank you." she pecked his lips and snuggled into his comfort.

"never give up."

__—_-_-____-__-

next chapter may be the last chapter!