ch 12: sunset

"well i fucked up" lulu pouted.

"i mean, it's not your fault he almost ripped up your resume.." wooyoung laughed awkwardly as they stood in front of the kq museum.

lulu nodded, "true, he didn't even give me time to explain but at least he gave me my resume back."

wooyoung looked at lulu, "i got tickets."

"for?" lulu looked up at wooyoung.

"for the plane to seoul."

"omg now you fucked up." lulu scolded wooyoung and he just shrugged.

"what if you regret it?" lulu asked in a soft voice, trying to ignore his gaze.

"regret what?" he asked in confusion.

"coming to seoul? like you'd be homesick. you don't even have a good reason why your coming to seoul."

he scoffed, "oh come on, are you an idiot? every single day, all i did, was annoy you. now how boring would my life be without you in the same city with me?"

"i thought you were gonna say something cheesy but okay then. i'm not stopping you, since you can be my punching bag, and i need to get rid of this tummy of mine." she poked her stomach.

wooyoung furrowed his brows, "you don't need to lose weight, your perfect the way you are."

lulu's heart beat loudly and she turned away, "thanks." she muttered.

there was an awkward silence before wooyoung decided to break the silence.

"now," he interrupted lulu's daze, "we shall go and spend this last day well."

she nodded and they both walked off to who knows where.

--_--_---__

"i used to have a best friend, her name was jisu but i don't know where she is now." lulu mumbled while sipping her straw.

"when was this?"

"same age when i supposedly met you." she fiddled with her pockets.

he smirked, remembering the moment.

"can we check up on jongho?" lulu asked and stood up from her seat.

"huh? we already did like twenty minutes ago?"

lulu sighed and sat back down, "yah sorry. i'm just really protective of him ever since the incident."

wooyoung nodded in understanding.

"my brother," he was about to continue but lulu interrupted him.

"since when did you have a brother?!" she almost yelled.

wooyoung put a finger on her lip to calm her down, "be quiet, you're too loud."

"not until you answer my question!" her mouth agape and her eyes wide.

"i had a brother ever since i was born, okay? does that answer your question?" his hands stuffed into his pockets.

lulu rolled her eyes and gave a signal to continue.

"he's in the army, he's returning soon."

"then why are you coming to seoul? don't you wanna see your brother?" she asked, trying to be careful with her words because she's not sure what's happened between them.

he shook his head which brought lulu to surprise.

"he doesn't even wanna see me after i left them."

lulu bit down on her straw, "left who?"

"my family. hell, it's been 4 years since i last seen them." they found a tiny rock they could sit at and took the chance to do so.

lulu widened her eyes and her jaw dropped, "if you don't mind me asking, why did you leave them?"

"my parents argued, i hated hearing them arguing. sometimes it'd turn into physical abuse, i had to run away. i left my older brother all alone. he knew better; i was dumb, and i didn't know what i was doing back then. i do kinda regret it because of my brother but now i'm at ease since i won't hear them arguing anymore." his breath hitched at the end of all that, looking down at the grass.

lulu could relate, her parents argued and that led to a divorce. her father left them and it was the mother taking care of them. when lulu turned 17, her mother passed away due to a sickness that left her in a coma for one week before she passed away without sudden notice.

"i could relate, my parents divorced when i was young, and my mother left me and jongho when i was 17 because of a sickness that took her life. just know that you're not the only one, and although we've been through so much, life has more good times than bad, we just gotta keep waiting." she nodded at her words.

lulu looked deeply into his eyes, she's not really good at telling how a person's feeling through their eyes, so she just gave him a reassuring smile that wooyoung returned back.

"you sound like those motivational speakers." he pointed out and that caused lulu to smile proudly.

"i know." she fixed her non-existent tie.

__-___--_--_

"omg no hyung your not suppose to shoot me!" junyoung yelled at jongho whom was shooting his character by accident.

"what?! your character looks just like the zombies!" he yelled back and they were sure they were causing a ruckus outside of the game machine thingy.

"we're losing because all you're shooting at is me!" he yelled again and jongho pointed his gun at the zombies.

"pew pew pew" jongho squealed out whenever he shot his gun at the incoming zombies.

YOU LOST

was the words printed on the screen.

"why did we lose?" jongho asked.

junyoung sighed, "you really should play more video games like normal teenager boys do."

"well in my defense, all Korean teenager boys do is train and train to become a kpop idol." jongho joked and let out his tongue at him.

junyoung scoffed, "as if! not all Korean teenage boys."

"i was emphasizing the word all, its called being sarcastic." jongho laughed.

junyoung shook his head, "so i was right."

"no i never said you were-"

"whats up guyzzz!" a female voice interrupted them, and it turned out to be lulu's.

"why are you here?" jongho asked.

lulu laughed, "it's 5PM we have to sleep early in order to catch our flight tomorrow."

he sighed heavily and looked at junyoung, "i'm sorry junyoung, i have to go now."

junyoung looked down and whined, "no please don't go! the bullies will eat me out alivee!"

jongho gave his buddy a pat on his shoulder, "if they do, tell someone. please. i promise you there'll be someone else who'll help you. as much as i don't wanna go yet, i have to." he let out a sad smile.

junyoung nodded at his words and they gave eachother a bro hug, and did their handshake.

"i'll call you every single day, i promise. and i'll visit you again soon." jongho yelled at him and junyoung smiled. they waved at eachother before they exited the arcade's building.

jongho's smile turned to a frown and lulu noticed.

"i know, leaving your best friend is hard but we'll visit again soon when your schedules aren't so hectic and when i find a job there." she gave him some hope which was really useful to him.

jongho nodded and that lightened his mood a bit.

they headed home with the sunset setting before them.

-_----__--__-_-

such an inspirational chapter

and thank you so much for the reads wtF