ch 6: spark

"and here we go again." lulu muttered as she entered the museum with a mop in her hand.

_-__-__---__-

after that incident with wooyoung this morning, she ditched him and decided to have a date with herself.

while wooyoung, he was looking everywhere for lulu.

"damn i should've asked for her number." he muttered under his breath while standing in front of a somewhat school for little kids, yeah okay whatever.

he turned around to the sound of screaming little kids. "pesty little kids these days, how do people even bother to take care of them?"

as he was walking he passed by a park, and a small pond caught his eye.

woah, looks familiar.. he thought and headed towards the pond, hoping that he'd remember the pond that stands before him.

no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't remember although he really wanted to.

"probably deja vu." he shrugged it off and continued walking again, till he heard shouting of little kids coming from the pond he just came from.

"eww! you kissed a frog!"

with that, wooyoung turned his head to the pond and immediately was sucked into the scene.

the girl opened her eyes and her smile faltered when she saw a boy around her age with a disgusted look on his face.

"are you my prince?"

"prince? you don't deserve a prince, your disgusting!" he laughed and then felt pain at his lower body.

she kicked his shin.

"you deserved that you ungrateful poo."

"you didn't have to be so mean-" he was cut off when he choked on his tears.

the girl rushed over to wooyoung. "oh no please stop crying." she started to comfort the little wooyoung since she didn't want to be in trouble.

"i-i'm telling the police!"

"no! please don't" the girl started to cry also.

wooyoung comforted the girl as well, so he wouldn't be in trouble. "stop crying, okay? making you cry makes me wanna cry also."

the little girl didn't listen and continued to weep.

"what's your name?" she asked and looked up to him.

"my name is-"

wooyoung turned to the sound of a car beeping and looked at the girl. "i have to go now, my mommy is calling me. bye.....?"

"my name is-" the girl was interrupted when a woman came to take away him.

"come on woo, we have to go." the woman said, she let out a small smile to the girl and left right after.

wooyoung widened his eyes.

"was that really me? i looked so cute," he chuckled "i gotta find that girl..." he smiled.

wooyoung walked back and continued his way.

_-____---_-__

"why do you keep on pooing!" lulu scolded the frogs.

the frogs hopped away and hid in their little trees.

"there's so much poo now.." she muttered and grabbed the plastic bags to clean it up.

as she was cleaning up the poo, she held her nose with her free hand. "gross."

"boo!" lulu jumped and yelped, accidentally throwing the poo at the person's cheeks.

"oh my gosh, i'm so sorr-" she looked up to see wooyoung. she felt a bit guilty but laughed at his state.

some of the turd was on his cheek and it was slowly falling down from his cheek.

"sorry not sorry." she laughed while holding her stomach.

"i'm not cleaning it up with my bare hands." wooyoung said in disgust.

lulu calmed down a bit and grabbed a paper towel. she started to clean up his face while wooyoung was staring at her.

she was too focused, she didn't even know how close their faces were.

when she was finally done, she looked up to his eyes and realized how close they were.

"i-uh sorry," she backed up "well, it's clean now?" she let out an awkward laugh.

wooyoung let a small nod and looked another way. he was confused with his feelings, did he like her or the other girl? he felt a connection with both.

"why'd you come here anyways?" lulu asked, grabbing all of her cleaning items.

he let out a sigh. "there's this girl i've been wanting to find. we met like when i was 5 or something."

lulu widened her eyes. "for that long? i mean, i can help you, but why?"

wooyoung tilted his head. "i don't know, ever since i remembered something, i've been longing to meet her. it's like a spark, y'know." his eyebrows moved up and down.

lulu tried her best to smile but her muscles didn't allow it, so her smile looked weird as hell.

"why're you smiling like that?" wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"because your actually using your effort for a girl." as much as she hates to admit it, it was true. deep inside, she was sad wooyoung already found someone because she liked him. maybeee just a little bit but she forced herself to not think like that.

he shrugged. "at least she's better than you and i can stop annoying you." he said playfully not knowing his words hurt the girl.

lulu looked down and prevented herself from looking sad, instead she let out a big sigh. "yep, i'll try to help you find her."

"really? thank you!" he shook lulu's shoulders as he stared her down.

lulu let out a small smile and looked up at him.

they both felt a spark when their eyes connected but thought nothing of it.

_-__-_---____-

won't be posting next week, going to mexico for vacation for some relaxing time :) im sorry but ill come back to publishing right after i come back