ch 20: trainee

so now they're sitting down with the old woman, lulu smiled at her and wooyoung smiled as well.

"it's been so long youngie, is this your girlfriend?"

wooyoung nodded and held onto lulu's hand then holding it up so she can see.

"do you have any chil-"

"oh nooooooooo let's not get to that." wooyoung awkwardly chuckled.

the woman laughed. "you can call me mom." she told lulu and lulu nodded with a bright smile.

"okay mom!"

they talked and talked about how wooyoung kept on crying whenever he he got lost or when wooyoung got scared when they visited the museum until it was dark.

"yah wooyoung, jongho should be home by now. i have to check on him."

"who's jongho may i ask? is it your chil-"

"mom!" wooyoung whisper-yelled.

the lady laughed and sent them off after saying their goodbyes.

"wooyoung-ah, is she actually your mom?"

he sighed then shook his head. "i wished though." he laughed but continued "i ran away to seoul when i was younger, didn't wanna go back but something told me to find you."

"well isn't that creepy." she told wooyoung.

"but hey, we wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for me."

lulu thought for a while. "to be very honest, it was mostly because of jongho but okay." she giggled.

"how did you tell it was me though? like out of all girls? or your just a creepy physcopath that follows me on every social media and watch me through the window while i eat my cereal and watch me as i change."

"very good guess, but it's because of your eyes. your eyes immediately told me that you were her. and plus, when you hated me the first time you saw me, it reminded me of the time you kicked my shin when we first met."

"wow your memory is.. unbelievable."

wooyoung suddenly ran from lulu and lulu had to run to catch up with him.

__-_—_-_-

"i'm popular at school now!" jongho bragged and kept following lulu around the house.

"why?" she asked while making her way to the kitchen to get food.

"one of the girls gave me an apple, i took it and did that thing i showed you."

"oh no you didn't."

"oh yes i did" jongho smiled.

"i cut the apple in half with my strong hands!"

lulu shook her head while laughing. "seriously, the school didn't kick you out?"

"no, they wouldn't kick me out on my first day, plus i've gone viral and now i have a lot of girlfriends."

"girlfriends?"

"yeah, friends which are girls."

lulu nodded and spread the nutella on her bread.

the doorbell went off and lulu walked to the door.

"hi!" yeosang greeted her and surprisingly san was beside him.

"omg when you said i'd meet your friend, i never knew it'd be this girl!" san said in disgust.

"what's so wrong about her?" yeosang asked and gave him a curious look.

"she dropped shiber!"

yeosang gasped and held onto his chest. "no not shiber!"