ch 16: boba tea

"what're you doing out here alone?" the man asked as they were sitting down drinking their boba.

"ah nothing, i was just waiting for my boyfriend to arrive but traffic was bad."

"you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"yeah why?" lulu asked and started to get insecure about herself.

"nothing, i kinda expected it, to be honest."

lulu gave him a weird face but continued to look out the window and looked at her phone once in a while to see if she had any notifications from him.

"what's your occupation."

"well recently i moved to seoul but i used to be a party city worker, a boba tea worker, a tour guide, then a janitor.

"wow your jobs are so... fascinating." he chuckled slightly at her list of jobs.

"anything to earn me money will have to do." she sighed out, a cloud of fog coming out from her mouth.

the boy nodded and lulu soon realized she hasn't got his name. "what's your name?"

"yunho."

lulu smiled and responded. "i know you didn't ask but my name is lulu."

"lulu, why did you move to seoul if you don't mind me asking?" he looked down at his feet.

"my brother is a trainee at an entertainment so i came to support him."

he widened his eyes "what company?"

"i don't know, like cake you? or is it kay cool entertainment.." she spoke to herself and yunho widened his eyes even more.

"i know that!"

"oh really? is it the same company as bts or whatever?" (ily bts i'm sorry)

"no, it's more like a underrated company but the trainee sessions aren't too hard and they don't overwork us that much." he smiled.

after hearing that, lulu smiled because then jongho won't have to go through the blood sweat and tears. (ok i should stop)

they exchanged numbers and talked about random stuff.

lulu heard her phone ring and took it out to see wooyoung's face show up on the screen to indicate that he was trying to video call her.

"what do you need?" she asked.

"i need to know where you are."

"i'm at this coffee or boba place. actually i dunno where i am." lulu looked around trying to find the name of place.

"the tea time cafe." yunho said and lulu thanked him silently.

"yeah that." she told wooyoung through the phone.

"are you not alone? how come i heard a male voice? how many boys are you going to meet today?!"

lulu chuckled. "don't worry you little poopy butt, i only got my eyes on you."

"now i just feel like i'm third wheeling." yunho said.

"yeah me too!" mingi yelled back.

"how can mingi hear us?" lulu asked.

"i put it on speaker phone just so i can hear very closely if your with someone." after an exchange of a few more words, they hung up.

lulu smiled and looked up at yunho who almost choked on his boba.

"omg are you okay?"

"yeah just sucked too hard and got a boba ball stuck in my throat."

lulu widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows repeatedly.