ch 9: call

just 3 more days till we leave to go to seoul.

lulu suddenly awoken to loud snoring, the cold hard ground came in contact with her skin and she flinched.

last time lulu remembered, she was sleeping on the damn bed.

lulu suddenly stood up and looked at her bed, to see wooyoung sleeping in a weird position, tangled up in her comforter.

"what the fuck?" lulu said in a loud voice, wooyoung blinked his eyes a few times and sat on the bed.

"oh hi lulu." he waved and laid down on the bed again.

lulu rolled her eyes and she pushed him off the bed. "i thought you were sleeping on the couch?!"

he shrugged sloppily. "it was cold so i came here."

"the 3 layers of blankets wasn't enough for you? and you slept beside me!?" her morning voice wasn't that well and she was about to lose her voice from just screaming that.

he nodded. "well, i thought you'd find the idea of us sleeping in the same bed weird, so i pushed you off."

lulu was fuming from anger, and at this point she wanted to scold him and kick him. but she remembered jongho and checked up on him quickly.

he wasn't in his room, nor was he in the living room.

"jongho?" she yelled.

jongho popped his head out from the kitchen. "oh good morning noona, you were sleeping so soundly so i didn't wake you up. here, i made breakfast." he put down the plates on the dining table.

jongho was in his uniform and that reminded lulu. "don't go to school, there's no point."

"why?" he questioned and tilted his head.

"because we're leaving in a few days, and you need rest."

jongho scoffed. "i didn't get to say goodbye to my friends."

"we can say goodbye later, together." she assured him with a smile that wasn't so genuine.

"i don't need you babying me lulu, i'm almost an adult." his forehead creased.

lulu shook her head. "you dropped the honorifics."

"i don't need you babying me noona, i'm almost an adult." he repeated.

she rolled her eyes. "i'm still coming, plus i need to say goodbye to your friends also."

his head shook vigorously, "nope nope. ew creep."

lulu was about to turn around but bumped into someone's chest.

"oh good morning hyung." he eyed wooyoung.

"good morning jongho."

jongho leaned against the counter with a cheeky smile plastered on his face, "so why were you sleeping with my noona?"

lulu widened her eyes. "we were not sleeping with eachother-"

"she's right, we were just having a sleepover." he cheered.

"but why was lulu sleeping on the floor and you were sleeping on her bed?"

wooyoung didn't hesitate to answer. "yes."

lulu was frustrated at that stupid answer, it wasn't a freaking yes or no question.

"jongho-ah, i'm gonna call the school. your not going to school anymore." she pulled out her phone in an instant and was already dialing the number.