ch 8: few days

it was almost the day where lulu and jongho were gonna move out from the apartment; since a few months ago, lulu saved up money for a cleaner and better apartment in seoul. more opportunities for both of them.

it was perfect too especially since jongho was becoming a trainee.

"noona, you know you'll have to quit your job soon.." jongho said in a quiet voice.

lulu nodded and sighed. "i know, but we still have a few more days to pack and we need some stuff before we move out of this apartment."

jongho sighed. "i'm sorry i got you into this mess." he frowned and lulu smiled upon hearing his apology.

"no need to say sorry, really. i'm proud of you for getting into kq entertainment and finally becoming a trainee! we'll start anew in seoul and everything will be fine. i promise."

jongho nodded. "what about wooyoung?"

lulu pursed her lips together. "you know i hate wooyoung, i'll be great without him. plus he likes somebody else."

jongho widened his eyes. "i thought he was your boyfriend!?" he yelled out and lulu could see the anger in his eyes. "once i lay my eyes on him i'll-"

lulu immediately stopped her brother from doing anything. "look, he was just kidding. we aren't dating and we're just friends, okay?"

jongho unstiffened his shoulders and looked into lulu's eyes. "i really thought you were dating someone, how come you didn't tell me sooner!" he pouted and lulu rolled her eyes. "plus, hate is a really harsh word."

lulu took a breath and looked elsewhere. "i know, i know. but most of the time he can be annoying," lulu muttered the last words in a quiet voice. "plus he's playing with my stupid feelings."

"huh?" he asked and tilted his head.

lulu smiled. "what? i said nothing," lulu changed the topic because she didn't want to talk about wooyoung at the moment. "go start packing up your room. your room is a mess and we're moving in a few days."

jongho nodded and left to his room without saying a word.

she sat down on the couch and played with her phone before she heard a knock on the door. expecting to see wooyoung, as always, she opened up the door with a boring face.

but it wasn't wooyoung this time.

"hi!" the lady said.

"hi?" lulu said, sounding unsure.

"may i come in?" she asked and came in almost immediately but lulu blocked her way and she stool still.

"who are you?"

"oh sorry, i forgot to introduce myself," she let out an awkward laugh before fixing her posture. "i'm the school director of your brother's school."

lulu, not trusting her words, inspected her carefully. she didn't have the evidence she was actually the school director. "and why are you here?"

"your brother, he's leaving the school isn't he?"

"and what does that have to do with me?"

the lady laughed and lulu eyed her. "it's not about you! haha! it's about your brother of course."

lulu was still unsure. "what about him?"

the lady changed her position and started speaking again. "he's been getting bullied a lot recently."

lulu's heartbeat fastened and her face was turning red because of the information she got. fake or not, this was still concerning to her. "how long has this been going for?"