ch 21: challenges

"it's not like your gonna die from being a trainee, wooyoung. plus jongho is there, i'm sure he'll lead you."

"he's a year younger."

"but his brain is a year older."

wooyoung had a hurt face but lulu just laughed at him.

"jisu's coming over."

"why??" he pouted.

"dunno, said she'd introduce her new boyfriend or something."

wooyoung rolled his eyes. "yaay can't wait to meet boyfriends now."

"oh come on, maybe you'd actually like the boyfriend of hers."

wooyoung faked a laugh and then entered the kitchen, still faking his laugh.

"oh i think she's here!" lulu said after getting a text from jisu saying she's here.

lulu went to open the door and smiled at her friend, and she noticed a male with almost a shaved head next to her.

"welcome welcome! come in." she welcomed them and they followed her into the living room.

"sorry it's not much, we just moved in a few days ago."

the male nodded and smiled in assurance. "that's alright."

"so where's your boyfriend lulu?"

"ah! let me get him."

lulu raced to the kitchen to see wooyoung munching on potato chips. "hey come out, jisu is out with her boyfriend and they're waiting for your slow ass."

"as if." he scoffed and lulu put her hands on her waist.

"maybe you can finally make friends in seoul other than mingi."

wooyoung groaned and followed lulu out of the kitchen to the living room.

"meet wooyoung." lulu smiled at the male but he didn't seem to smile, instead he looked shock. lulu looked at wooyoung to see his reaction and it was the same as his reaction.

"uh.. woosun?" (idk wooyoung's brother's real name sofbekdbdj) jisu called out but he didn't seem to snap out of his daze.

lulu pulled on wooyoung's arm but he didn't seem to budge as well.

"i think they know eachother." jisu awkwardly laughed.

lulu nodded and after some nudging and calling names.

"what are you doing here in seoul?" the man asked.

"shouldn't i be asking you the same thing?" wooyoung retorted and scoffed.

"what do you think? i had to work in the military." the male rolled his eyes at wooyoung and that's when it all clicked.

wooyoung mentioned his older brother being in the military service, and that his brother never wanted to see him again.

"now anwser my question, why are you here?"

"i came here with my girlfriend, so what?"

he scoffed again and looked straight at his eyes. "that's surprising."

wooyoung was about to go at him but lulu held him back. "please don't." she whispered into his ear while holding his sleeve tightly.

wooyoung calmed down a bit and looked at lulu who had pleading eyes.

"i think we should go now.." jisu said and pulled his brother up with her. she mouthed a sorry before exiting the household.

"are you serious wooyooung?" lulu asked after the door closed.

"i didn't know what to do! he didn't want to see me so i didn't want to see him either."

"soo what? he's your brother."

"he doesn't see me as a brother, so i won't see him as one also."

lulu's heart broke hearing this, knowing about his problematic family made her feel sad for him.

"you know, jongho and i are your family, right?"

wooyoung softened a bit. "yeah i know."

although jongho wasn't with them right now, since he was at the trainee sessions, they felt complete mentally.

the challenge was, overcoming the challenges awaiting them.

__—__-_-__-

yes! moRE CHALLENGES YAYAAYYA