~4~ I'm About to Break ~<3~

(Sep 15) "I believe that every person is born with talent." ~ Maya Angelou

I discovered my love of music this past week. Sure I had written songs and played music before, but sitting in that library window did something to me that I'm not sure I've ever felt before. I knew I had found a new passion.

(Song ~ Moonlight - Grace Vanderwaal)

~<3~

We all walked into the library, and Riley gasped. "What is this place?"

"This is where the ancients stored all of their wisdom," Farkle said in a mystical voice.

Maya gasped. "Look at all of those..."

"Books." Farkle and I finished.

Maya and Riley slowly repeated us, as if in a trance. "Books."

"Look," Lucas said, as he pulls out a book from the shelf, and blows the dust off of the cover. "Tales Of Human Interaction"

Maya nodded. "We'll take it."

I grabbed the book. "Thanks, quickdraw." I dropped the book on the table.

"Farkle, do whatever you do with that," Maya ordered.

Farkle and I stared at her. "You mean read?" He opened the book. "Chapter One..."

Maya groaned. "Oh, I'm bored out of my mind, let's go to a movie."

The librarian lady sitting at her desk turned to us. "Shh!"

"Ah!" The five of us said in unison. Honestly, by now it's a force of habit to overreact.

Farkle mysteriously said. "There's one of those ancients now." He walked over to the librarian. "Oh, wondrous gatekeeper of the knowledge, we are travelers from another time and place."

I stifled a laugh, and in a tone mocking Farkle's said, "Seventh-grade middle school."

Farkle continued. "We wish to partake of this information from your great hall of wisdom"

"Do you rent phones?" Riley asked. I facepalmed.

"Shh!" The lady said again.

Lucas looked at her confusedly. "There's no one here but us."

Maya nodded. "Why do we have to shush?"

Farkle held up a hand. "Let me handle this, Maya. She obviously likes it quiet." I gagged. "Hello, book lady."

"Well, hello. And who might you be?"

"I might be Farkle."

She smiled at him. "Would you do me a favor, Farkle?"

"Oh, you know I will." This is getting harder to watch.

"Why don't you go over there," She pointed to another part of the library, "and... Shh!"

Farkle sighed. "Well, that's disappointing."

Maya, Farkle, and I went sit down together.