Introduction

Join all 14 boys as they accept a mission they never thought they would be asked to take.

They're off to join the circus.

The Blackbourne-Toma Team joined together 2 years ago, one of biggest and best teams The Academy has to offer, who better then to take on this mission?

In towns all over America there has been unusual murders, a new dangerous drug The Academy cant seem to find the origins of, robberies that leave rich families out of hundreds of thousands and disappearances of most who have been sent to investigate, the only clue the Academy has found...

H&M Broadway Circus.

Whenever they show up in town it all starts and when the leave...it stops, its too much of a coincidence for The Academy's Council to let slip by, so they decide to send in there best.

The Blackbourne-Toma team don't know what to expect when they go undercover as workers for the circus... they dont see how on earth it could be related to any of this...it's a circus after all...right?

Join them as they try to unravel what dark secrets the circus has hiding under their elephants and more importantly....the secrets of the mysterious and enchanting performer "Songbird".

Sang Sorenson has been a member of the H&M Broadway Circus since she was 13, she's very aware just how dark the circus can be after all....her step mother sold her to them when she was 13.

For years Sang has learned what she can from fellow performers  aswell as random tricks and talents she learned just to survive, why doesnt she escape? Where else could she go? After all to everyone including the government...she doesn't even exist.

They should be calling her Ghostbird...not Songbird.

Sang is very aware of what destruction the leaders and majority of the performers leave behind, she wants nothing more then to destroy them like they have so many people's lifes...but she's just one girl.

Enter the 14 new workers and Sang slowly learns that she may just be one girl...but she may very well have 14 men who are willing to help her achieve her very goal.

Destroying Hendricks and McCoy.

But the sudden appearance of a new villain known only as "Volto" who takes more then just an interest in Sang, she and her men discover that the circus may very well be the least of their problems.