Author's Note

Dear Reader,

I hope you enjoyed reading this book! I was inspired to write Mr. Bad Influence when my pastor shared a testimony from a star. As with most of my books, this was written with a theme in mind: Change.

I'm sure we all have loved ones we wish would change or would turn to God, but it's important to realize that no one can truly change another person. No one except God.

But God didn't leave us completely powerless. We have the powerful weapon of prayer.

The bible says that the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective (James 5:16.) Instead of wrecking or straining relationships through nagging and fights, we can pray. And God always answers.

I pray that through this story, you'll have hope that no matter how far away from God your loved ones are or how far they'd fallen from your hopes and dreams for them, that you'll see God will always call His sheep back to him. Your prayers for your loved ones are not wasted. God hears them, and He who knows the number of hair we have hears your prayers and sees your tears.

Trust that you're so important to God—and you are—that He will move circumstances to turn things around for you and your family.

That's all for now. If you've enjoyed the book, you'd be doing me a great favor by leaving a review (you can do it via the external link.)

Thanks for reading my book.

God bless!

Trisha Grace

P.S. I would love to hear what you think about the book. Drop me a message! It may take me a few days, but I reply all my messages!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are more books in the Hollywood series. If you're interested to get a free novella on the next book in the series, drop me a message and I'll get the ebook to you!