P R E F A C E

A short recounting of events that took place prior to the opening of this book, events that are fully detailed in the story ZODIAC GATES-Beware of the 13th Sign, also by EvenaStyles

• • •

In a world where Sign was a valuable identity, Racchina, who lived in one of the twelve Zodiac Regions, Capricorn, was born a Rare Blood. Contrary to the Blood Law that had been set in choosing new Bearers, Racchina found herself into the Capricorn Ruin, claiming the Gate Key of the Celestial Spirit Capricorn.

     Proclaimed as one of the Gate Key Bearers, the protagonist journeyed into a new environment where courage, power, and determination are must-have. With the 13th Key being stolen and a darkness that lurked in shadows, the new Bearers were trained to summoning their Celestial Spirits only to know that their true enemy was hiding in the skin of one of the former Bearers, Opoles.

    Together with Racchina’s friends, they fought the former Bearers who had been controlled under Ordon’s power. Defeating them, they used their powers in fighting against the Prodigal Prince who was once the cause of the Pre-Medieval War in Zoidion a century ago.

     Combining their strength, Ordon was defeated, giving the 13th Key a new golden look that suppressed darkness and an assurance that a 13th region wouldn’t be established. But as the enemy vanished, a new obstacle arose. In return of the great power used in the battle, the 13 Keys started to lose its energy. To save the Gate Keys and Zoidion, Racchina and Zyke must find the Keys that were to be sent in Rare World.

     Opening a portal till they come back, would assure the flow of the Keys’ nimbi into Zoidion, giving the people life to live in, still, while the time was stopped.

     As Racchina and Zyke headed to a different world, a new hero and a greater darkness await.

* * *