}•36

◎⊙◎

Ariesa stood still. The dark spheres she just dodged disappeared in the air, the portals included. Now, her godly transformation was visible. Her dark hair was already long enough to reach her waist. While it danced dramatically in the air, the tip of her linen swayed as well. T’was an offshoulder long thin dress with long sleeves that bounced with the wind. Her white clothing with golden ornaments fitted her body, showing all of her curves. Now, her left leg was showed off, her clavicles were perfect, her eyes were of a rainbow, and a new mark appeared on her forehead. There was an immense power lurking inside her.

     “Take cover,” Ariesa commanded, peering over her shoulder. She wanted Racchina, and Zyke’s safety. Then, she withrawed her eyes, looked back at Cetus who recognized her energy. Now, she floated from the ground, stopped at Cetus’ level. “This will be your final judgment, Cetus,” she calmly said, fear was not on her face.

     Cetus laughed only he and Ariesa could hear. “I don’t know you, but it will be your final judgment, not mine!” Then, Cetus grew the largest dark sphere of all. As it stayed in front of his mouth, dark particles gathered into it. In a space of a heartbeat it was already vast, yet still enlarging. He was collecting all the last negative energies of the world. And to think that darkness weighed more than any other thing in Rare World, he’d assure he would win.

     But Ariesa wouldn’t let it happen. She smirked. “Let me introduce myself.” Then, a white sphere came into view, small as a pingpong ball. But it was enlarging, gathering all the positive energies of the world. Now, it was already of soccer’s ball’s size. Cetus laughed. His was huge. But Ariesa remained unmoving, silent, and unfaced. “I made you, but you choose to destroy me!” she hollered, then, when he released his attack, Ariesa released hers as well.

     Their powers collided at the center, pushing each other’s. Ariesa could feel her white sphere wouldn’t be enough―Now, the dark sphere was already pushing hers backward in an undeniable speed. Nevertheless, she remained steady―But she trusted herself, she trusted everyone. They would win this fight.

     She closed her eyes, felt the harsh air breathed her skin. She exhaled softly, and then, I . . . she trailed off, speaking in her mind. The Protectress of the Stars. The dark sphere was already meters away. She continued, Summon, all who have heard my voice. . . . Her voice echoid in all of the dimensions of the worlds. Channel your energies into mine to defeat Cetus!

     She opened her eyes. Her brows met. The determination in her eyes was visible. Now, she’d extended her hand forward to release and invisible energy that would repell her white sphere against the dark one. Ariesa was having a hard time. The need she wanted hadn’t arrived yet. She groaned, the energy of his dark sphere was pushing her back as well.

     Cetus laughed as he witnessed her defeat. But as his sphere went closer, he saw how Ariesa gave him a quick sarcastic smile. In no time, his sphere was pushed back. He drew a stupefied look.

     All of Zoidioans had heard the goddess’ plea. No one hesitated to not comply. For that, all of them―from the different regions of Zodion, with different Signs to mention―lifted their hands, palms opened. From there, appeared magic circles of their own, releasing golden dusts. These particles floated through the portal.

     Ariesa removed her smile. The golden particles from Zoidion were already descending from the portal towards her white sphere; the silver dusts coming from below were from the Rare Bloods of the different continents of Rare World who were sitill alive. She glanced at Racchina, and Zyke―they, two were lifting their hands, magic circles releasing golden dusts.