}•30

◎⊙◎

“Gates of the Golden Bull, Scorpion, and Giant Crab . . .” she breathed.  appeared ready to face an enemy who was once a comrade.

     “Happy to see me?” Cetus sarcastically mumbled, his playful smile was visible on his lips.

     “Of course,” Taurus let him know. “I might chop your body into a dozen.”

     Cetus chuckled, then ignored the Celestials’ presence and then looked at Ariesa, who by now was sensing fatigue. “I must have looked down on you,” he praised her ability to summon three Celestials and supply them with energy. “But I’m afraid you’re running out of energy.” He quickly said after the sentence. “I can’t wait for my triumph.” Now, he extended his key back in front. “Pisces!” and then summoned the Fishes.

     Pisces were no longer fishes but already a woman and a man who were wearing dark scales of fishes, ornamenting their bodies.

     Cetus wasn’t satisfied with Pisces’ presence. He quickly summoned Libra and Virgo. “Three against four,” he mumbled. “It will surely be a great fight!” And then, he summoned Libra to use her gravity.

     Libra raised the right scale before a surge of gravity emerged on the Celestials’ spot. But the Celestials were able to jump away and dodge the attack, Taurus carried Ariesa on the other direction. As they were on the air, Libra hastily raised her right scale, and surprisingly, they were plunged on the ground.

     Ariesa nor the Celestials could move a hand. In less time, her energy was becoming thin. Now, Leo, Cancer, Scorpio and Taurus disappeared in an instant. She had no choice. Scorpio’s ability wouldn’t help them. She had to summon her.

     “Gemini!” she called, then Gemi and Minī appeared.

     “You call us?” they talked.

     Still suffering with the gravity, she said, “Transform to Libra. Counteract her magic!”

     “Sure, Honey,” Gemi assured, then they surprisingly became one, turned into Libra. They raised their left scale, and that’s when the energy that had pulled Ariesa and Scorpio vanished. Now, Gemini had used the same attack on Libra. They raised their left scale, and when Libra was on the air, they had lifted the left one to plunge her on the ground. In less time, Libra had vanished into dark particles.

     “A copy, defeating an original?” Cetus couldn’t believe. “Pisces!” he called, then Pisces already moved, running fast towards Gemini.

     “Use your gravity, Gemini” Ariesa ordered.

     “We know, we know. Don’t tell us what to do,” Gemini complained―Gemi and Minī’s voice were audible―and then raised the right scale only to no avail. Pisces was too fast, Gemini could not tell the right spot for the gravity. They were getting close. Now, Gemini could no longer feel their limbs. They could not move. Then, they saw Cetus smiling, and Virgo, unfaced, looking at them.

     “You’re done,” Pisces stated, already next to Gemini. And then, the woman and the man punched them on their stomach at once. They jumped off away from Gemini.

     They fell on their knees. Now, they were no longer Libra but already two kids named Peri and Reri, suffering from pain. They realized that Virgo had situated a dark leaf on their shoulders. She must have sneaked it ever before they transformed into Libra. When they could not take it, they disappeared.