}•26

◎⊙◎

The earthquake was disastrous and great. Ariesa could not stand on her feet she fell directly on the ground. She thought this quake would really take up so much damage in Holland and even in its neighboring cities. Napatingin siya sa bahay niya. Wala siyang ibang inisip kundi ang kapakanan ng kapatid niya. She hoped her house would be strong enough to withstand the disaster.

     Agad niyang naramdaman ang pagkahilo. Ilang sandali pa’y huminto na rin ang lindol. Nang sinubukan niyang tumayo ay agad siyang natumba. Her head was in mess. Tila umiikot ang paligid. Pero pinilit niyang tumayo habang nakapikit ang mata. Pinakiramdaman ang kakaibang sensasyon sa kaniyang ulo. At nang mawala na ito’y iminulat ito. She wasn’t dizzy anymore. Now, she could see cracks on their house even on the neighboring houses. The roads did not fail to acquire such as well.

     “Aqua,” Ariesa whispered while staring at their house. She knew her sister would be fine. She trust Racchina. She would definitely protect her.

     “Ariesa!” Racchina called.

     Now, everyone was already at the doorway, looking at her. She knew they were after her but she could not let them hinder her desire. So, she opened a Celestial Gate, “Gemini!” In less time, Gemini appeared in the apprearance of two kids. “Copy Racchina’s power,” she whispered, staring at Racchina.

     “Peri, Reri. Racchina, P-Reri!” Gemini chanted and then became a clone of Racchina. Napaawang naman ng bibig si Racchina nang makita ang ginawa ng Celestial.

     “Let’s head to Town Hall!” Ariesa commanded. In no time, Gemini had already grown a giant vine. Ariesa and Gemini rode on it towards the Town Hall, leaving her companions away from here.

     Bumungad kay Ariesa ang mga malalaking bitak sa mga imprastraktura patungong Town Hall. Ang iba rito’y tuluyang gumuho dala na rin ng katandaan mula nang ito’y itinayo. Ngunit ang mas malala nito’y ang mga nakikita niyang patay at umiiyak na mga tao. Halos maiyak siya. This was all because of the monster. Lahat ng ito’y dapat isisi sa halimaw na ‘yon.

     “Bilisan mo, Gemini!” she commanded at agad naman itong sinunod ni Gemini. Mula sa puntong iyon ay hindi na niya sinubukang lingunin pa ang mga pinsalang nagawa ng lindol. For now, she was focused on making the monster pay. She was determined to the point that she didn’t care everyone seeing her riding on a giant vine. Naririnig niya ang mga sigaw ng mga tao habang nakikita sila ni Gemini na nakasakay rito. Ang iba’y napapatakbo sa takot habang isinisigaw na halimaw sila. She wouldn’t blame them. Magic and power was just a fantasy in this world. Everyone desired it but having one would also mean you wouldn’t be human in their eyes.

     As Ariesa and Gemini approached the Town Hall, they could see a drak sphere beneath the portal. If she was not mistaken, it was a destructive attack only for Zoidion. She didn’t know about Zoidion but she knew there were still people in there who were needed to be saved, just like in this world. The sphere was different. Hindi ito dumiretso sa loob ng portal kundi naglalabas lamang ng isang beam papasok dito. And just like every continent which was suffereing with each disaster right now, Zoidion might be having a hard time as well trying to deal with the catastrophe.

     “Itigil mo ‘yan!” Ariesa hollered. She was already on her feet at the Town Hall. Now, she could see dark sphere closely and the enemy closely. Ariesa noticed some people, including the reporter earlier, gathered beneath the sphere, growing dark huge veins in their body while looking at it above. Makikita rin ang iba pang mga taong nakapaligid sa Town Square na tila mga siyentipiko at turista. Nakatingin ang mga ito sa kalaban, sa kaniya at kapagkuway sa portals. Ariesa knew that if she wouldn’t do a thing, these people might endanger their lives. So she asked Gemini to use her vines.