}•03

◎⊙◎

With the commotion prevailing, Zyke opted to take a silent breath while staring at the huge infrastructures lining up on sight. His uncertainty on the exploit they were about to begin made his knees tremble. His face was a picture of doubt and fear. The environment was new and it seemed frightening.

     Racchina, who seemed fearful, sensed the uncanny atmosphere of the new environment. It was different and that made her wonder how to start. She heard her own beating―it was fast. Being on a different world made her scared.

      Gaining his words back, he said, “Were already here . . . in Rare World,” avoiding the spirit of fear to grow even stronger. Hindi maaaring panaigin ang takot sa mga oras na iyon para kay Zyke. There’s no room for it. Kailangan nilang tatagan ang mga sarili dahil nakasalalay sa kanila ang kaligtasan ng kanilang mundo.

     “My goodness! What is happening?”

     “Magugunaw na yata ang mundo!”

     “Is this a sign of an alien invasion?”

     “Natatakot ako,” Racchina whispered and it seemed to sound louder that Zyke heard it broke even with the noise Rare Bloods were making. Makikita ang pagkakagulo ng mga tao habang tinitignan at kinukunan ng imahe ang napakalaking magic circle sa langit.

     Zyke stared at it and knew for sure na rito sila nanggaling. It wasn’t just a magic circle but a gateway to Zoidion. “I know,” Zyke quickly responded bago niya tingnan ang kasama. “But you don’t have to. The Celestial Spirits are with us.”

     “Not anymore.”

     “That’s why we have to find them as early as possible,” Zyke determined.

     Racchina examined the whole area. The different-colored lights were on either side of the place and the glassy buildings were standing tall. The uncanny vehicles, moving fast and slow were giving an enigmatic pitchy sounds that seemed to be new to their ears. Maliban sa magic circle ay pinagtitinginan din sila ng mga Rare Blood na napapadaan at nagkukumpulan na tila ba napapansin ang kanilang kasuotan.

     “If I’m not mistaken, may nahulog na liwanag mismo sa kinatatayuan nila. Let’s check!” a woman, with skinny appearance, holding an unusual stick with a rectangular technology, talked to it, then walked towards them.

     “Pinagtitinginan nila tayo,” Racchina informed.

     “Because we’re wearing different,” Zyke talked back. “We’re running out of time. We have to find the keys, Racchina.”

     “Hindi ko alam kung pa’no magsisimula.” she stated.

     “We’ll have to find a secluded place, first,” he answered. “We can’t afford a Rare Blood to see our powers.”

     “H’m. A Rare Blood,” she sarcastically echoed, wanting him to realize the insult he injected. But instead of hearing an apology, she received his iconic smirk. Agad naman siyang nainis sa ginawa ng kasama. Kahit kalian talaga’y nakakainis ang ugali nito. “Teka! Hintayin mo ‘ko!” tawag niya sa kasamang nauna nang maglakad papalayo. Wala naman siyang nagawa kundi sundan ito.