#The one that got away #1 Kiski Khata??

Read it at your own risk🙊🙈.

Ragini reaches farmhouse and sees Sanskaar beating Laksh ruthlessly. She tries her best to stop Sanskaar but he pushes her away. She again tries to stop him. This time he pushes her so hard that her forehead clashes with the table and it starts bleeding but still she stands again.
But this time she approaches Sanskaar like a lioness who has come to save her husband from danger at any cost.
"I SAID LEAVE HIM SANSKAAAR!!!!"
She shouts dangerously.
"LEAVE HIM OR YOU WILL SEE THE WORST OF ME!! JUST LEAVE HIM!!"
She is literally seeming very dangerous.

"LEAVE HIM OR YOU WILL SEE THE WORST OF ME!! JUST LEAVE HIM!!"She is literally seeming very dangerous

Sanskaar is taken aback.
Meanwhile Laksh falls down. Ragini runs towards him and takes his head in her lap. She is continuously sobbing and is weeping hard.
"GET UP LAKSH.....ALL WILL BE FINE. PLEASE GET UP LAKSH. I CANT LOVE WITHOUT YOU. SEE, I AM A MAN OF MY WORDS. IF YOU WILL NOT COME BACK TO ME I'LL DIE HERE TOO. DID YOU GET THAT?? "
She says worriedly.

Sanskaar and Swara drag her away from Laksh

Sanskaar and Swara drag her away from Laksh. Swara holds Ragini tight.
Ragini is crying and crying and crying. Sanskaar goes towards Laksh and checks his breath.
"I AM SORRY RAGINI. HE IS NO MORE." Sanskaar says.
The world around Ragini is shattered.
Her life has always revolved around Laksh.
She with a strong jerk freeds herself from Swara and goes towards Sanskaar and holds her collar.

"HOW DARE YOU TO SAY ABOUT MY HUSBAND LIKE THIS?? HE IS NOT DEAD !!!! DID YOU GET THAT!!!!!! MY HEART IS NOT ACCEPTING IT....HE IS ALIVE..." Says Ragini with anger and rage.
"WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE RAGINI....HE IS DEAD. IT DOESNT MATTER WHETHER YOUR HEART ACCEPTS OR NOT.....ACCEPT THE TRUTH.." says Swara..
"IF LAKSH , WHO IS , WAS AND WILL BE THE ONLY MAN IN MY LIFE IS GONE..THEN WHATS THE POINT BEHIND MY BEING ALIVE?? I CAN NEVER DARE TO SEE ANOTHER MAN BEYOND HIM. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH...
I NEVER EXPECTED ANYTHING IN RETURN FROM HIM IN MY LIFE. I DONT NEED ANY MONEY ANY PROPERTY....I JUST NEED HIM....BUT IF HE IS GONE THEN I AM GONE TOO."
She says with broken heart.

Swasan are in tears. But they have to be strong to take out the truth....
Ragini holds a glass flower vase in her hand and breaks it into pieces. She then immediately slits her wrist 3 times.
Swasan shocked...
They approach her.
"RRAAAAGGGIIINNNIIII!!!!!"
Listening to this Laksh opens his eyes and comes running towards them.
He is shocked to see the scene in front of him. He keeps Ragini's head in her lap..
"RAGINIIII!!! WHAT IS THIS ??? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?? "
Says Laksh weepingly..
"YOU ARE ALIVE LAKSH ...THANK GOD.....I WILL LEAVE THE WORLD WITH HAPPINESS NOW....." Ragini says (trying hard to breathe)...
Laksh is shocked. She is on death bed still thinking about her.
"NO RAGINI !!! YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL WE ARE HERE..."
Trio say...
"LAKSH BEFORE LEAVING I WANT TO APOLOGISE TO ALL OF YOU FOR MY DEEDS....SWARA WAS SAYING RIGHT. SHE IS SAYING THE TRUTH. I DID ALL THIS JUST FOR YOU....I AM SORRY ALL OF YOU....I AM VERY SORRY...."