#A Serious Talk#7 Kiski Khata??

Hey! Hi! Hello ! Wassup!
If this OS book is loved by you then it's dedicated to you only!

Before that, 7 new stories from same start.....Some may have bored you, made you laugh, entertained you etc..
So, tell me which OS is your favourite? Here👉👉👉👉👉👉

Moving on!

Happy Reading ❤️
_____________________________________

One beautiful morning,
MM
Ragini was setting the room and Laksh was combing his hairs. Suddenly Adarsh called him and he went down.

"Laksh!!"

"Coming Bhai!"

But forgot his phone. It beeped with a notification. Ragini's eyes fell on it. She wanted to check his phone but was hesitating.

"You're his wife Ragini! You must know!!"

And she checked the phone. Her eyes popped out of seeing Swara's message on his phone and she immediately opened the message. The message was all about the planning. She was so much shocked to read their plan and was disgusting on them.
Always they had played with her feelings and today they were doing the same.
She heard Laksh's footsteps and immediately resumed to her work.
Laksh took his phone and went for office.
Now,
A few hours were left and she had to plan something to save herself.
So she faked her illness and stayed in her room closed wandering here to there thinking about a plan. Her heart was screaming for a confrontation but mind said to play more.

"This is tough! What to do? Swaraaaa!!! Damn this bi-- , leave it!!! Why is she hell bent to get mess ed up with me? Wasn't the marriage day lesson enough? Honestly all my feelings for her are dead the day she said that she loves MY LAKSH! How dare she!? What should I do? Should I take it in a calmer and wise way or should get up in a war? Hmmmmmmm!
OK fine! I've decided then, I'll go to farmhouse and will confront them in my way!!! They'll see what's it like giving betrayal to Ragini Laksh Maheshwari!! Wait and watch..."

Ragini stays in her room planning at least for half day and then in the evening she goes out of her room to see Annapoorna sitting on bed reading some holy book and Parineeta was watching her favourite daily soap along with Sujata.
Grasping the opportunity she enters in Annapoorna's room and sits on the ground near the bed, starts massaging her legs. It was out of love and concern. She had always got true motherly love from her and she respected that a lot.
{Saas - Bahu ki ladaiyan both dekhi hongi ab ye dekho 😂😂😂😂}

Annapoorna looks towards her and smiles and carresses her head.

"What happened Ragini beta? You look worried today! Just say it!"

"Maa, you'll hate me after that!"

"Hating you is the last thing in the whole world I would ever do! Just say it!"

She takes a breath and says:-

"Maa I pushed Swara in the river to separate her from Laksh. I couldn't tolerate it!"

"Whaat??"

"Yes Maa! I did that."

"But she loves you Ragini....Why you did this to her?"

"Love for me and her ! Not possible.....If she ever loved me then she must have encouraged me to spend some time with MY FIANCE rather she was the one who'd always be with him! Tell Maa! Was it justified? Having hots for sister's fiance! Getting too much involved! Wasn't it disgusting? Playing with my feelings all the time!!! What was my mistake that Laksh, Swara and Sanskaar did this to me!!"