#Beware of me-1# 6 Kiski Khata??

Hey! Hi! Hello! Wassup!

Welcome back to my other Two S.
This idea was in my mind for a long time, of clever Ragini. As said in the previous  OS, this is Plot-2.

She was never negative for me...

This TwoS is dedicated to amita291 di... Why??
Its between her and me...😂😂
And she knows well.....
Moving on,
Happy Reading😘😘
••••••••••••••••••••♥•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Laksh, thank you for giving us a chance. We will surely bring out the  truth of Ragini infront of you!"

"Swara, just consider this as your first and last chance. I just don't know why I am not feeling good with this step!"

"Don't worry Lucky! Everything will be fine....We just have to now move on with our plan!"

"What's the plan Bhai?"

"We will call Ragini here...and..."

(Interrupting)
"I asked my Brother....from when you became my brother Swara?"

"So..sorry!"

"Do hell with your so...sorry! Bhai you continue!"

"Laksh as you know that Ragini loves you a lot....we will call her here in the farmhouse....I have done all the preparations...fake blood and knife are here...We will fake your death!! She will speak out everything!"

"That's a really nice plan Sanskaar...It will definitely work....Laksh you have to do your act with full conviction!"

"Don't teach me! I know what I have to do....so its better if you keep your mouth shut!"

Swara shuts.

This all scene is now playing on the laptop screen. One beautiful hand shuts the laptop's cover after watching all this!

Her face is revealed to be Ragini.
She is smirking....

"Oh god! Why this couple of donkeys is behind me and my hubby! Can't they just stay out of our matter! No! they can't and that's what the problem is!
Huffffffff!! You wanna expose out the truth Swara? I want it too but not like this! It will come out in my way....where the complete truth will be out and not just your victim part!!!!
Today a drama will surely take place, I am really excited! God damn, thank god my mind worked!"

Wanna know how she came to know about this???

Flashback!

Laksh called Ragini.....
"Convo in brackets"
"Ragini's thought in bold"

(Uhm....He...hello Ragini!)

Why is he stammering in front of me?

(Yes Laksh say!)

(Ragini, I think that we should move on! I gave it a thought....S..s...so to..tonight ?)

This seems a lil fake to me. There is something else!

(Ok Laksh! But are you sure? I mean, you arent out from Swara yet!)

Then immediately Swara whispers who is along with Sanskaar and Laksh in the farmhouse...