#Yeh Fitoor Mera# 13 Kiski Khata??

Hey guys back with a new os..
I hope you all will like it.
I don't know how it will go but am very much awaiting all of your reactionsss..😘😘

Point to be noted.
A change is that Sanskaar was alone in his planning and went on to not continuing it on his own..

Lets carry on!!
----------------------------------------------------------

"Stop it!!! Stop it Swara!! Lllaakkkssshhhhhh!!! "
Ragini was crying looking Sanskaar stabbing Laksh while Swara held her tightly.

"Leavee hiinmmmm Sanskaar!! He is your brotherr!!!"
Swara kept pleading.

"And I was your sister Ragini!"
Swara says to her. Ragini frowns in confusion.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What are you trying to say?"
She shreikhs and tries to make her free.

"You tried to kill me!! And you are asking what you did?"
Swara replies calmly.

There Laksh falls on the ground.
His fists clenched at Swara's words.

"What nonsense!!!! Shut up Swara!! Shut up!! Laaakksshhhh!!!!!!!"
The moment her eyes fall on Laksh she jerks her hand from Swara's hold and runs towards Laksh.

"Open your Eyes Laksh!! Please!! Get up!!!"
She puts his head on her lap and keeps patting his cheeks all the while crying.

"Call the doctor!!!!"
Shouts Ragini on Swara and Sanskaar but they stand still.
Ragini looks horrified at them.

"No problem! I'll do it on my own!!!!"
She says taking out her phone but Sanskaar immediately snatches it.

"Sanskaar!!! Give it back to me!! He us dying!! My Laksh is dying!! Pleaseee!! Save him!! Save my husband!!"
Ragini was so vulnerable. Laksh's fists were even tighter and his jaws clenched.

"First accept the truth!! And save your husband!"
Both Swara and Sanskaar reply.
Ragini looks tired at them of the nonsense!!

She sighs and then says....

"I did that! I tried to kill Swara! Because I love Laksh. Seeing him with any other woman makes me feel like someone stabbed my heart!!  And that to if the woman is my so called sister who kept promising me that Laksh and I will be together but at last was ready to end up with him. Duh!! "
Ragini says with utmost disgust in her voice.
To which Swara questions raising her eyebrow...

"Wait a second, Ragini, what do you mean by so called sister? Are you trying to put it on me and play the victim part? What did I do? "

"Cmon Swara, now let's not get to that!!  You were a monster before, you are a monster now and you will remain the same. Cuz people like you never change!!  Therefore, just give back my phone!! ! "
Says Ragini bitterly chuckling and then trying to take her phone from her.

"First tell me.. . !! "
Swara was not giving the phone.

"You!!  Are you insane!!  Laksh is not okay!! I need to call the doctor!! "
Ragini panics and was getting angrier second by second by Swara didn't pay heed.

That was it, Ragini turned sharply and pushed Swara hardly making her land on the floor.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!! "
Shouted Swara in pain.