#I'll say Nothing# 4 Kiski Khata??

Hey guyzzz
I'm back with an os which was demanded by a Raglakian.....
I hope it's up to the mark.................
And support my other works too guyzzz....
Happy birthday amita291 di...
I can't say anything about this🙈.
################################

Scene starts where Ragini is standing numb and Laksh is scolding her...He keeps on saying....

"I never loved you Ragini.....It was only Swara! You forcedfully came into my life... Did you get that!?! I don't care about you!! Why ? Why you did this to me!"

Ragini doesn't say anything. She remains quite. She doesn't even look at Laksh.

"Why are you shut Ragini? Answer him! Why you did this to me? Just say it dammit!"

But Ragini still remains silent. She doesn't speak anything and denies to give a single look towards Swara!!

"Answer him Ragini!!!!!!"
Swara yells.

"Answer him Ragini!!!!!!"Swara yells

Ragini says nothing..

"Why are you silent Ragini? Why don't you justify your answers....I know you were not totally wrong.. Speak for yourself Ragini....Answer them."
Says a concerned Sanskaar holding her shoulders.

Ragini politely gets rid off his hold

She silently shakes her head in no.

"Her silence says everything Sanskaar and Laksh. We have to take out her truth. Come let's go....Laksh please handle her. I am disgusting myself to say her as my sister.!"

Ragini lets out a satirical sigh and remains silent. Her eyes were showing disappointment. This was not unnoticed by Sanskaar. Though he remained silent. He wanted to know why she is not taking a stand for herself!

Laksh himself in anger pulls her so tightly that even her 2-3 bangles get broken and pierce into skin making strong cuts on her wrist but she doesn't respond. Maybe the pain in her heart was so strong that she became oblivion to her surroundings.
Sanskaar was behind them. When he saw blood drops on the floor dripping down from Ragini he ran towards Ragini and Laksh and immediately holds her wrist and stops her. But Ragini is still silent.
Laksh turns to see Sanskaar holding Ragini's wrist which was drowned in blood and she was not giving a damn to it....She was still lost and was smiling maniacally...
Swara, Sanskaar and Laksh were shocked to see her like this.