#Self Realization# 12 Kiski Khata??

Hey everyone!!!
I am backkk!!
With a new Os..on vichusanthosh birthday... Happy bday❤❤❤
May God bless you.. ❤
I know it was yesterday and am very sorry for the delay....but had to post it for one of my genuine readers.
Love ya!

Moving on!!
Happy reading....
______________________________________

"Yes...it was me who did this!! I am the one who pushed Swara and all the time helped Sanskaar!! But this is because I love him!!"
Ragini accepts the truth crying.

"Finally! Ragini, Laksh is fine. Look at your back."
Sanskaar says and this comes as an ultimate shock to Ragini who turns to find Laksh standing there numb without expressions.

The confession was a shock to him. While Ragini just went and hugged him tightly.

"You are.. Fine... Thank God..Laksh you are alright...!! "
She says moving her hands on his face. While he was just stunned... He didn't react.

"You should have believed me Laksh! You loved me right? "
Says Swara with tears in her eyes while he still stood expressionless.

"He never loved you Swara!!! It was just a mistaken feeling! May be Ragini's way was wrong but she ended up saving yours and his life! You should move on...Love is based on trust. If there is no trust then love is impossible."
Says Sanskaar sighing.

"But I loved him! "
Swara says.

"Oh shut up!! If you loved him, you would have never accepted to stay with me in a fake marriage nor you would have married me for sake of your mother about whom you already know that she is safe!! So just stop!! "

He says showing his palm to her while her Ragini was busy making herself believe that Laksh was fine. She had her hands on his arms and she was just seeing him who had nothing to say.

"Laksh...why don't you speak anything? Now that Ragini's truth is out!! Let's tell everything about her to the family!!"
Swara exclaims ignoring Sanskaar and that is when Ragini realizes what all happened. Her smile instantly changes into a grave expression as she gets to know what all happened.. She looks shocked at Laksh who didn't speak anything till now but he now said: -

"Sanskaar... Nothing is gonna be revealed to the family about the night. Go home with Swara and Ragini... I'll be back after some time!! "
He says and rushes out of the farmhouse gripping his wrist before anyone could say something.

The three sit in the car with Ragini at the backseat who was just as lifeless.

"Maybe he went to bring divorce papers!! "
Says Swara.
Ragini's eyes tear at that.

"Shut up!! I know where he has gone!! "
Sanskar makes her quite and he keeps driving.

Soon they reach home and Ragini rushes inside her and Laksh's room sitting in a corner crying her out!!!!

While back to farmhouse... Laksh returned back to the place once Ragini and Swasan left. He went to the terrace and sat in one corner. His face reflecting anxiousness. He started weeping silently.

"Aaaaaaaasarrrggghhhhhhh!! "
He shouts in frustration not being able to handle his overflow of emotions.

"What have I done!!! I can't believe I became this selfish!! I insulted love!!! How..... How come I never saw those eyes which held just love for me!! I just killed Ragini!! I am a murderer..... A damn murderer.. I killed her innocence, her personality, her morals, her nature, her truthfulness, her modesty!!!!! But she kept loving me.... "