#Open your Eyes# 11 Kiski Khata??

Heeeeyyyaaa!!
Am back with an absolutely new plot...Thank you for giving sooo much love guyzzz!!! Thank you soo much...

Lets proceed...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ragini was trapped and confessed the truth infront of Laksh.

"Why you did this Ragini?"
Asks Laksh extremely hurt.

"Laksh...I did all this to be with you...Because I love you Laksh..I cant live with you!!"
Ragini cries.

"Noooooooo!!! You dont love him Ragini!!! This is your obsession!!!!!"
Shouts Swara.

"You tried to murder your own sister just because of your obsession for Laksh!!"
Says Sanskaar. Laksh was silent all the while.

Ragini was shocked when her love was termed as obsession. Tears were trying to come out from her eyes but they werent.. She had no words. A small hitch she felt in her heart. Gradually it was hurting her...She was about to break down when:-

"And I just dont understand...how could you eye my to be husband? You characterless girl!!! Laksh was engaged to meeee!!! How could you simply think of gaining him!! You are a cheat Ragini!!! A disgrace!! You crossed your limits...! Just behind your obsession you killed all relations...you daughter of a bitch!!!!!!"
Shouts Swara on her.....

Seemed that Ragini had an immediate adrenaline rush...The eyes which depicted her lose, her weakness and pitiful condition were just about to explode!!! The rage which immediately came in her eyes listening to that word about her mother had lit the stick of aggressiveness in her.

Her hurt converted into anger.
Her tears converted into fire.
And she was in a rage...

"Swaraaa!!!! Shut up!"
Shouted Laksh. While Sanskaar glared Swara.

"What wrong I said? Her mother came inbetween my mom and my dad! And she came between you and me!"
Swara again shouted.

'Swara just shut up!!"
Sanskaar shouted this time while Laksh was passing her death glares.

But Ragini was still looking down.

"HOW. DARE. YOU?"
She said in a low voice but her tone could pierce millions of hearts due to fear. She was dangerous.

Laksh and Sanskaar looked towards Ragini. Her eyes were hot red. While Swara looked with a non caring look at her...Ragini continued..

"How dare you barked that nonsense for my Moooooommmmmmmm!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!!"
Ragini shouted on the top of her lungs. She was enraged. Swara flinched while Laksh and Sanskaar looked shocked at her...Her face was all red...

She marched towards Swara and slapped her hard.

"You called my mother a bitch!?!??! How dare you!!!"

She slapped her once again!

"You say my mother came between your mom and my father!? How dare you!!"

Ragini slapled her once more!

"How dare you to claim my father as just yours!!!"

She slapped her again....

"I am his daughter firsst...you illegitimate bitch!"