#We Three- 2# 3 Kiski Khata??

Hi everyone!!!!
Back with part 2 of this one shot.
I hope everyone liked it...
So it's pretty clear that Swara did all this intentionally to destroy Ragini's life. Neither she loves Laksh nor Sanskaar. It was just to make RagiNi feel bad...
################################

Sanskaar, Laksh and Ragini manage to find Kavya's whereabouts. To Ragini's surprise she was the same girl.
They reached her house.

{Note:- Ragini doesn't know what Swara's planning was. The fb told all of you what had actually happened.}

Ragini knocks on the door.
No answer.

"Oho Ragini! It's criminal's house. Here love and manners don't have meaning. Become jhalli. See I will show you how to knock a door of a criminal."

Saying this Sanskaar heads towards the door and starts hitting the door with both of his hands making loud sounds with full force.

Laksh and Ragini are suppressing their laughs as no answer on the door was till now..

Sanskaar pants heavily and smiles sheepishly...

"She must be dead inside..... That is why not opening the door even after this loud knock.....Stupid Woman!!! Was she deaf Ragini??? Then how she managed to talk to Swara!! OMG! That means she is an alien...."

"Stop your nonsense Sanskaar of course she is not an alien...She is human. How come an alien have name as Kavya?"

"Lucky might she have landed in India and someone gave her name like Pk movie!"

"MAy be! Then I won't enter inside!"

"You are Phattu Laksh!"

"I am not Sanskaar!"

"You are!"

"Am not!!"

"Just shuuuuttttt uuupppppppppp!!!!!!
You both idiots!! What the heck are you talking about huh? Is this the time to pass PJs ! Wasn't the morning dose of 15 minutes enough or you both need more!!! Help me or get lost but don't eat my brain or I'll eat both of you raw..."

Sanskaar and Laksh gulps seeing Ragini.....

"I think she might have gone out...Let's sneak into the house. We'll get some proofs...See there a window is open.."

"Good Idea RAGINI...."

"THANKS LAKSH.."
Says she a bit happily afterall Laksh complimented her.

They sneak into the house and move towards the bedroom of Kavya first.
The house had 3 rooms.....One by one they opened all the doors....
They checked all the things but didn't find anything.
Finally they enter into the last room.
There they three are shocked to see the view in front of them.
A girl is sitting on a chair facing back to them.
They all move slowly towards her..

"Ka... ka.. kaav... kaavya!?!"

No response....

"I told you she is deaf !!"

Suddenly her body fells on the ground from the chair facing them.
Her stomach had a number of stabs and a knife was still in her abdomen. Blood was oozing out.
The trio scream.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"

"Sanskaar she is not deaf but dead."

"Haan Lucky but I was just joking year she died actually....Are my words so strong!! I never knew that..."

While Ragini was about to take out the knife from her body but suddenly Laksh blocks her hand by holding her wrist.

"No Ragini!! It may have finger prints of murderer . If you 'll touch it your prints would get imprinted on it. So no need. She is already dead!"