#What's the truth?# 8 Kiski Khata??

Hi everyone..
Welcome to OS number 8.
Please read this information...
This tym also I am trying something knew. In this Os, past is slightly different...a lil bit different. You will come to know that as the story proceeds.
To tell you, the story is different from others as it is only about that particular scene and how Ragini handles it. It doesn't tell the outcome.
If you didnt get it. Read the story you'll know.
______________________________________

Sanskaar and Swara were in their room...

"Swara, How are you so sure that Ragini only pushed you and the one who helped me was Ragini?"

"Sanskaar, its only her who didnt want me and Laksh to be together and you see she married Laksh then...She wasnt happy when I returned!"

"And this tells you that Ragini has done this...! Oh please stop being kiddish and stop this nonsense!!! She is soo pure to this. Moreover you dont deserve him, cuz you never loved him."

"And how come you so sure that I never loved him? Stop being a jerk. She is the one. And I am not being kiddish, its you who is being blind. And then why did we fake our marriage when the fact is that you dont believe that Ragini is the one!!?"

"Because I wanted to prove that she is innocent..."

"Okay then, why dont we plan something so that it becomes clear?"

"Sure..."

"For that we need to convince Laksh to be a part of our plan..."

"But who will convince him, he isnt on talking terms with both of us. He thinks I betrayed him but who will explain him, that Ragini is the one for him not you!"

"Shut up Sanskaar..!"

"The truth remains same Swara...Ever since you are here, you didnt gave a darn about his feelings....you just want to secure your reputation that yes Swara is great which you arent!!! What I noticed is that Ragini had always loved him....not you!"

"She brainwashed you ryt?"

"Oh shut up!"
They listen a voice outside the door and both turn together to see:-

"Oh shut up!"They listen a voice outside the door and both turn together to see:-

Laksh.

"La..akk.ssh you here?"

"Not happy to see me Swara?"

"Nothing like that."

"Lucky....listen to me..."

"Wait Bhai!!! I am sorry I took you wrong."

"You shouldnt be sorry as you never knew about it..! That was justified."

Laksh smiles towards him and then glares Swara and says:-