#Twist# 9 Kiski Khata??

Hi guyzz!
So Amita di amita291 gave me this plot a loooooonnnnggg time back...
i.e 12-15 days back and I am penning down it. I loved the idea very much. There is my style too in it.. Some add ons by me.

Hey so we are celebrating fsahlah and Ammu2963 birthday today.
Belated birthday fsahlah and Happy birthday Ammu...❤️❤️

Hope it stands on your expectations Ami di..

/Dida wasn't pushed by Ragini.....Let's c what happened../
___________________________________

"Yeeessssss!!!!! I did this...I drugged you with Sanskaar, I tried to make Laksh change his mind and It was meeeeee!!!!! Who pushed you into the riveerrrrr!!!"
Ragini says shouting.
She goes towards Laksh who was lying and sits down carressing his hairs.

"Ragini--"

Ragini shows her palm to Swara.

"I haven't completed yet!!! And you know what, I already knew this was your plan and Laksh is all fine... "

She stops carresing him and looks towards him. Hearing everything Laksh too gets shocked and stands up.... Staring her... His mind and heart going through a hugeee turmoil.

"But--"

"Can't you both let me speak... Please Sanskaar and Swara.... Just stop... Your voice ain't going if you'll keep quite. "

Everybody was glaring her. But she seemed unaffected..

"I------I only wanted to confess my deeds and was looking for an opportunity like this... "

"Just stop justifying yourself... I am not coming into your talks. "

"Then don't come.... Dont trust me Laksh... But will the truth change???? Hell noooo! So better... Let me say..and keep quite... Cuz all this is happening because of Youuuuu.... So stay silent. "

"What new story is cooking in your mind now Ragini? "
Asks Sanskaar.

"Dont worry Sanskaar!!! There is no story in my mind! I am only gonna tell you the truth!! So let me speak and stop interupting my words!"

Laksh was boiling in anger by now...He goes towards Ragini and pulls her through arms.....

"What do you think that we will trust you after what you confessed! I am just....chi Ragini!!! Chii!! Do you even realize what you did in the name of love!!!? You bloody tried to KILL YOUR SISTER!!! AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE YOURSELF INNOCENT!!!!!!!! How could you????"
He was shouting...

But she was getting angrier and guilt was miles away from her face. She gathers a whole lot of force and pushes Laksh with lot of it!!!!!
She looks him with red eyes. Laksh was a lil startled but he got angrier now. Sanskaar was shocked by her behaviour.
Ragini goes and holds Laksh's collars!!!

"If you dont want to believe dont believe you fool!!!! BE IN THE DAARRKKK!!!! AND YOU ALWAYS WERE!!! FIRST IN THE DARKNESS OF THIS GIRL'S LOVE WHO F*KING NEVER LOOVVVEDD YOU!!!!! AND NOW AWAY FROM THE TRUTH...! HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS STUPPIDD!!!!! I AM SAYING NA WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME...!! I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT AACCCEEEPPPTTTIINNGGG TO LET ME SPEAKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"
She shouted on top of her throat...