#3 Mistakes of my life - 1# 14 Kiski Khata??

Happy Birthday to you....

Happy Birthday dear Thr di,
Happy birthday to you...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

THR777
So,

Presenting a Two shot for your birthday....
Read it till last.
----------------------------------------------------------

"You crossed all your limits Ragini. All the limits. I am ashamed of myself to call you my best friend once. Chiii!"
Laksh angrily said.

"Laksh?"
Ragini looked at him in horror.

"Now I will marry Swara infront of your eyes and you won't be able to do anything. Just wait and watch."
Laksh said disgusted at her and stood near Swara.

"Thank you Laksh for trusting me."
Swara looked emmotionally at him.

Sanskaar stood relieved.

"But before that, her truth is to be taken out in front of everyone!"
Said Laksh and started dragging her. Swara and Sanskaarhappily followed him while Ragini kept pleading.

"Laksh No...Laksh Please...."

But giving her a deaf ear he kept pulling her mercilessly. And soon Ragini's truth was out.

As expected, all humiliated her without realizing their wrong part.
None realized how much heartbrolen she was but kept spatting. And she remained quite. She had nothing to say.

She looked at all the relations crumbling down the aisle and there she stood alone in the whole world none being by her side. As if this was less, Durgaprasad did the most stupidest as well heart breaking announcement making all the stupids happy.

"After Laksh and Ragini get divorced, we will perform Swara's and Laksh's wedding in a grand way!! And Ragini being the most important guest."

"Perfect punishment for this bitch."
Said Sharmishtha.

All nodded to her.

It was enough for Ragini now. She couldnt stand a word more. The Gadodias departed along with Swara and Ragini to Baari. While here, the Maheshwaris were busy appreciating Durgaprasad for this annoumcement.

"Thank you Papa. "

Laksh said and hugged him tight.

Maheshwaris smiled.

Till the time while Swara and Laksh get married Shekhar decided to keep Ragini at home so that she doesnt create any mess now. He harshly pushed her inside her room and locked it.

"Papa............."
Swara hugged Shekhar and started weeping out her fake tears.

"Its okay beta. Its okay....Now I will protect you from that witch!"
Said Sharmishtha and Shekhar hugging her tightly.

Parvati ignored them and went to sleep analysing where her upbringing went wrong.

Ragini cried and cried and cried but the pain refused to leave from the heart. She was dying within.

The days went by,
And Ragini was still in the room. Never once she came out of it. The food was ruthlessly given to her by Parvati who didnt even give a glance to her grand daughter's site.