#The Fault is mine-2# 10 Kiski Khata??

Part 2 is here..
And here we go...!!!

I hope you all liked the previous part...And this one's the last shot hopefully...

So lets start...
______________________________________

"Just stop following me!!! Please! Leave me alone!"
Says Ragini.

"I won't."
He states simply.

"What do you want Laksh?? I know very well that its not me, then what?"

"I already told you Ragini...I am here to ensure that you are safe."

"Why?? Just chuck off me like others did!! You have never cared about me! Neither you do nor you will! So stop showing your fake concern!"

"Look! I am really concerned for you! Its past midnight!!! Understand please!"

"I dont want you near me! So just go!"

"Really?? You don't want me to be near you?"

"Yes..You heard it right!! I hate you!!!"
She starts going ahead when Laksh stops her.

"Wait a second, I hurted you many times but you never said that you hate me and now all of a sudden you claim to hate me!! What is this Ragini?"

"A sudden can change everything! You can never know. What you did with me was intolerable! You played with my emotions. You always played with my love!! Now that the pain is revived...I hate you!!"

"Just stop saying that!!"

"I HATE YOU!!!"

"Raginiii!!!"

"You are shouting without any reason!! Infact, you should be happy that I don't love you anymore! Now without any problem, live a peaceful life with the girl you claim to love! Don't waste your time behind me!"

"Dont take my name with her!!! I feel disgusted!"
He says angrily.

" Disgusted off her or yourself for betraying me with her!! Haha!! Oh By the way!! Weren't it you who said a while ago...that I love Swara..Sorry sorry literally shouted on my ears saying how much you love her, then defended her, teamed up with her!! Then what's this? This change...Isnt it soon?"
She was angrily taunting.

"Just as you said, A sudden changes everything!"

"I still didnt get you! She is proved innocent! She still barks that she loves you!! So...Go enjoy your life with her!! The definition of vulgarity!"

"You have removed the cloth from my eyes and I am clearly seeing what I have done! So please!"

"Look am going to Baari! "

"For the time being I am coming to drop you to your home."

"No need!"

"SHUT UP!!! AND COME!"

She goes quite and then nods frowning. He rolls his eyes and then they leave.

They were walking quitely when they reach Baari...Ragini goes quitely in and he leaves a sigh then too leaves.
Ragini barges into the house when she sees everybody sitting in the lobby with serious expressions. Seeing her all stand. She says chuckling sarcastically :-

"Surprised? Or Shocked? Were expecting the news of my demise? Ha!"

And she goes in. The dadi who used to scare Ragini a lot was now herself scared of her. She sighs when she goes in her room. Infact everybody sighs.
But when Ragini comes back and looks towards Sharmishtha and Swara. Sharmishtha was sittimg holding Swara trying to console her. Ragini snaps her fingers at them...