#3 Mistakes of my life - 2# 14 Kiski Khata??

Here with the second part.
Enjoy reading.

*Drafted from a long time. Just completed for Lucky di ka birthday!*
Happiiee birthday lucky_lakshmi di... 😍

I know I am late but what to do I am getting time in installments.

In this story, I want you all to find optimism in everything possible, and a new character will help you to do that. We are tired of the same concept repeating everytime, arent you?

A note:- The story is about how things could have get better instead of making Ragini the villian.

Moreover the story is about Ragini's mistakes. So lets see!!

Anyways, lets move on!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

4 lives were  jumbled to each other.

Swara who was clear with her thought that she had no feelings for Laksh, came to know how distance is maintained. From then, she deleted his number from her phone and blocked every way by which he might contact her. She was trying her level best to apologise to Ragini.

While Laksh, he simply forgot about his newly announced love. He was so much in guilt that nothing came into his mind except for the words of Ragini which gave him a reality check. He was vulnerable. He wanted to repent for his mistakes. His own image was led down in his eyes. He started hating himself.
When self esteem gets lowered down, that feeling is terrible. And Laksh was going through that. All day staying in home didn't help him and he joined Maheshwari Enterprises.

Sanskaar, by out of the world way came to know that he was wrong. And as expected, he had a sudden change of thoughts. He simply acted as getting normal back and resumed his life with Maheshwaris. One thing that didn't leave his mind was, Ragini suffered a lot somewhere because of him.
Hadn't he acted that way, Laksh would never had to do that.

Ragini, was still a person with wounded heart. 3 persons whom she loved and trusted so much, hurted her the most. It wasn't easy for her to cope up. And that dream, it showed how they were going to be with her in the future. That was awful. So she continued ignoring them. But being someone so soft at heart, she couldn't bare those tears.

The life was going on,

Laksh used to come to Baari everytime before Ragini used to leave for Mandir. He came to have just a glimpse of her to see the recovery of her wounds of accident which were actually given by him..

One day,

"Ragini. Please give me a last chance. I am so sorry Ragini. But trust me, I don't love him at all. Please understand, you are very important to me! I know, I know I was at mistake...I crossed my limits... Please punish me but don't ignore. "
Swara cried terribly on Ragini's door while Parvati, Shekhar and Sharmishtha were out due to some office work.

10 days had been passed since Ragini was ignoring Laksh and Swara while Sanskaar never came infront.

Swara had been apologising every single day and every single hour.
Ragini was crying too leaning on her door.

"What do you think? Am I liking all this? You know I never wanted to become a reason for someone's tears but what about me? Why all of you want to play with my feelings? Do you think am that naive? I never wanted this to happen...But even if I accept you back, will that relation be strong like before? No. It won't be....There will always be a knot in the thread of our sisterhood!"
Ragini cried. Swara's heart broke listening to that.