#The Fault is mine -3# 10 Kiski Khata??

Hello friends!!!
Thank you soo much for this lovely response to the book. It is finally the last part...And if it doesnt end today I am gonna delete this story!!!! I am done yaar!!!😂😂
So..

Moving on!
______________________________________

Ragini was all time wondering how can she make him believe that she is better than Swara. For the day, it was her normal schedule. In the evening, while she was keeping Laksh's clothes in his almirah her phone rang.
She went to pick it and found Annapoorna was calling.

She immediately answered the call.

"Hello Ragini."

"Hello Ma."

"So how is it going?"

"Nothing much! It is all normal!"

"So what you have thought till now?"

"Uhhhmmmm..."

"I knew that you havent thought anything and that is why I called you!! I will tell you what you should do first."

"Thank you Maa....I was so confused."

"Ok...you have to show him that you are beautiful in your style! Just wear your style best today Ragini. Prove him that you are the one for whom boys can even die. Make him jealous."

"Jealous? Why would he get jealous about me!!"

"Just try!"

"Okay.."

"All the best."
And she cuts the call.

Meanwhile in Laksh's office...he was doing some work on his laptop when Swara enters his cabin dressed up to her best. She was wearing a red knee length dress with black high heels and her hairs straight with smokey eyes.
Laksh stands up looking at her widening his eyes. He was shocked to see her in the cabin in this state.

"Sw..aa..ra..? You here?"
Asks Laksh!
Swara goes and hugs him tightly.

"I really missed you. Please Laksh, I love you. I cannot live without you! Please lets marry...Now that the truth is out, please Laksh!!"

She was moving her hands at his back sensously. He was feeling very very awkward and he pushed her back!

"No!!!!! What the hell are you doing! The things have changed Swara!! I am married to Ragini! She is my wife!"
He says.

"Yes A forced wife! She is not that what you want! Its me who you want! I am your desire, I am your type! And she is a typical Bhenji!!! You love me!! "
Says Swara back hugging him!!

Laksh releases himself from her.

"Don't speak about her Swara!! Just leave from here!"
Laksh says calmly.

"What has she done to you!!?"
Swara says holding his face and coming extremely close to him when his patience answers and he pushes her back!
She falls down.

"You are a cheaaappppp girl! How could you!!! What Ragini said that day, didn't it have an impact on you Swara Bose??? You crossed your limits previously also and now you are at the peak!! I am not your would be....But am your BROTHER IN LAW???? You know right? What does it mean? I am your brother in the eyes of law!! How can you try to seduce me like this?? What do you think I will get attracted to you in these short clothes of yours??? Get out!!! Get putty!! I don't want to see you near now!! Fuck off!!!!!!"