#We Three-1# 3 Kiski Khata??

Hey guyz, usually toh I start the story without bak bak but this time its important.
Well I dont know why I thought to write this Two s for my companions...i.e. who  hate Swara..😂😂😂
So ofcourse Something is fishy...Raglak marriage is a big twist ...also Ragini has never compelled Laksh to take their relation onto next level.....Hate serial makers for that...😤
Well this Two s is for waise toh everyone but specially for them who were fed up to see the greatness of that monkey faced girl (Swara) so lets start......
And remember past is different so no bashing .......
Lets begin..
************************************

You are very eager to read, no?

First read the author's note its important....

(For them who scrolled my bak bak...
I am glaring you for this.. 😾)

Why you always scroll the author's note? Dont we have self respect!
Acha enough of drama...come back after reading author's note.😑😑

################################

"Laksh trust me Ragini is behind all this!"

"Why should I trust you Swara instead of my wife, my best friend, the one who supported me at each and every step and showed me the right path, who kept dieng seeing her husband murmuring some bitch's name and though she was there to console me......Tell me damn it!! Give me a damn reason."

Laksh's voice becomes dangerous now.
Swara flinches a bit.

"See Laksh! I dont know what spell Ragini has casted on you but she is not innocent. You are committing a mistake by trusting her and what you said..WIFE? Eh! But according to me you are forced to live with her! Isnt it!! You love me! You like me! I know that...So why supporting her Laksh?"

"Yes Swara you are right I liked  you... But I misunderstood it as love.Also, it happened in my past. I have moved on. And know you are my elder brother's wife and my BHABHI SA!! Nothing else ... I am a married man and I have a wife waiting for me at home. So kindly leave my way I cannot tolerate your face now....and haan..what you said?...a forced relation!! Yes it is! Cuz I have forced Ragini to stay with me as I got to know that she is the best thing which could ever happen to me...she is the best life partner one could ever get.....and Its true I dont have any feelings for her right know....but I am damn sure that soon I will fall head over heels in love with her and that day is not far.....because she is a GEM not a black mark like you..
I hope I have made myself clear to you..."

Swara was shocked seeing Laksh's this side. She stopped him and hugged him very tight.

"Please Laksh dont leave me!! Give me a chance to prove my innocence. If I failed I will leave your life. Just give me a chance..!"

Laksh holds her from her shoulders and pushes her hard.

"Dont clinge to me you Mad Woman! Dare to touch me ever...I belong to some one else... And yaa you want a chance take it then...If you failed then you will see my that side which no one had ever seen."

"Fine Laksh! Sanskaar will help us too..."

"Hmmmm"

After a while Sanskaar comes. Swara convinces him too and they make a plan to expose Ragini like the sr track.
Laksh at first is not agreeing cuz he knows Ragini would have a bad impact seeing him in dead like condition as he knows how much she loves him but later is made agreed by assurance of Sanskaar.

Next day Laksh calls Ragini in presence of Swara and Sanskaar..

"Hello Ragini, can you plzz bring Tripact file to farm house as we are having a meeting over here."