#Beware of me-2# 6 Kiski Khata??

Hey! Hi! Hello! Wassup!

Back with part 2 of Two S....

Let's not waste the time and go!...

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆💝◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Ragini came back from the jail followed by Swara and Sanskaar.
She firstly went into her room and locked it. Then sat on her bed and started laughing out loud....

"Hahahahaha! Hahahahahaha! Oh god! What she was saying? Battle begins now! Huh! That battle which already ended yesterday marking my victory, she is starting it now? I can't stop laughing! Hmmmmmm! "

She stops laughing getting serious.

"I want to be very fair with my life. I have already given her a payback of breaking my trust by breaking her trust as I pushed her in the river which was least expected by her from me!
I thought to end that everywhere but she just won't let that happen!

First, she answered my husband's phone.

Second, she tried to brainwash him against me by taking out the half truth.

Third, still trying to snatch Laksh from my life!

Fourth, still not accepting her mistake!

You are crossing your limits now Swara! It's the time now....Tomorrow you will get the worst treatment of your life from me. I don't have any problem from Sanskaar! He is just a side role. Neither a villian nor hero. He just keeps changing his sides. Was he an electron in his previous birth? Nevermind!"

She gets up and goes out of the room to perform her all Daughter-in-law duties. When she enters the kitchen Swara was mingling with Ap and Sujata while Ragini was shocked!

Then something happens and her smirk returns.

She does everything in the kitchen getting ignored by the trio ladies. Swara passes her a victorious smirk but Ragini was stuffing hard her laugh.
The day passes like this.

At night

Ragini was going towards her room in deep thoughts. Engrossed in her thoughts she didn't realize that her room came and was still about to go when she was pulled in strongly and she dashed on her husband's stiff chest. Her thoughts broke and she glared him...

"This is our room."

"Oh! Thank you for giving me this much important information....I didn't know it. Actually from the past 3 weeks I was finding our room only and slept anywhere in the MM! No?"

Laksh rolled his eyes at her sarcastic drama.

"Accha! If you already knew about our room then where were you going at this time!?"

"That's what I said I didn't know!"

"Whatever! You have changed very much!"

"Yes! From a boring, shy girl to hot and sexy, exciting wife! No?"

"Self obsessed woman!"

"Shut up! I am not self obsessed! I was just saying the truth! Don't you think so?" She says a lil huskily.

"Ra..Ragini! I can't believe it's the same 'touch me not' girl! Hahaahaha!"

She pouts cutely.